Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the same people who have been developing players there for years, OC signed 3 of their kids last year alone as did red bulls LA and SJ

they have kids in the mls combine this year and also have kids in europe at pro clubs

development is insane there
    LMAO

Signed OC Staff

Self proclaimed nut jobs

Comment

Recruiting foreign 17 year olds is not development

Comment

OC considers this dev and as soon as Fake Purple News posts on FB, Twitter, Website it’s considered dev in writing and they believe what they post. Just think of all the lovely things posted by PR over the past 6 years on his historical journey.

Tommy Redding signed as Orlando Home town boy. News at 11pm. Blast blast blast all over the media outlets and now Tommy is gone with no more then a quick twitter feed. OC should be ashamed of themselves and how they have used media outlets to self proclaim themselves Dailey

Comment

OC considers this dev and as soon as Fake Purple News posts on FB, Twitter, Website it’s considered dev in writing and they believe what they post. Just think of all the lovely things posted by PR over the past 6 years on his historical journey.

Tommy Redding signed as Orlando Home town boy. News at 11pm. Blast blast blast all over the media outlets and now Tommy is gone with no more then a quick twitter feed. OC should be ashamed of themselves and how they have used media outlets to self proclaim themselves Dailey
          Get over it , its just Business . Some will go others will come . That's the nature of the game.

Comment

Get over it , its just Business . Some will go others will come . That's the nature of the game.
            Yep, just signed Josue Colman (19 years old) to a 5 year contract.

Comment

MAST Tournament

Anyone have a link to the results/standings page for the MAST tournament?

Comment

No. But if all the Orlando youth soccer clubs and international ones feed the Orlando DA it will be fine.

Comment

No. But if all the Orlando youth soccer clubs and international ones feed the Orlando DA it will be fine.
                  Orlando city has had so many possibilities come up through the ranks. I read an article last week on the maneland that cited just 5 of them. OC has no place for them now without USL. They will be signed elsewhere and over looked by OC. They aren’t foreign enough for OC.

Comment

I don't see anything special slow bad passing not very creative. I think I would reathe have CM and GB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgRGDN2M_9E

Comment

I don't see anything special slow bad passing not very creative. I think I would reathe have CM and GB

OC 15s would beat this 17 group. How is this an upgrade

Comment

OC 15s would beat this 17 group. How is this an upgrade
                        Talk is cheap . Stop bitching , OC had 7 years to get it right . Like everyone knows and results show it’s only gotten much worse. STOP bitching!

Comment

This is not the foreign players. Obviously, MV regular teams are like img teams. Very average. If kids were great they wouldn’t be paying 65k to play they would already be in mls academies

Comment

Talk is cheap . Stop bitching , OC had 7 years to get it right . Like everyone knows and results show it’s only gotten much worse. STOP bitching!
                            I am just stating a fact OC must of done something right if that is what a U17 team looks like.

Comment

This is not the foreign players. Obviously, MV regular teams are like img teams. Very average. If kids were great they wouldn’t be paying 65k to play they would already be in mls academies
                              So where are the foreign players if they are not playing the MAST tournament?

Comment

I am just stating a fact OC must of done something right if that is what a U17 team looks like.
                                That was their third team (analogous to white at OC)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X