Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Like I said last week after we drubbed you, we don’t care because it doesn’t matter

2. Congratulations on beating a team of mostly 06 players.

3. Go eat some oats because you are still a donkey.
    For proof that the 05 boys parents are complete loonies, please see the post above. Now they are talking smack about futsol scores. I can no longer say TS is dead. It's actually on the other side of dead. TS has become a Night Walker.

Comment

For proof that the 05 boys parents are complete loonies, please see the post above. Now they are talking smack about futsol scores. I can no longer say TS is dead. It's actually on the other side of dead. TS has become a Night Walker.
      Ah, Boys DA breathed new life into this forum, or new death, new undead . . . I don't which but new something.

Comment

Hopefully your kid got a Trophy :)

Keep it up!
        Me too :)
        If they can win the league that is.
        A lot better than a participation trophy or medal!

Comment

You kidding me? Dude is walking into a gold mine. Last TD changed the culture, maximized the field resources and developed a style of play/identity. This guy is being handed keys to a Ferrari
          This is Vancouver we're talking about, he was handed the keys to a muddy F250

Comment

So...You do not have an 05, and just happened upon this thread? Then, of course you felt compelled to post your opinion. Uh huh. You are one of us now.

Comment

Ah, Boys DA breathed new life into this forum, or new death, new undead . . . I don't which but new something.
              Tiger's blood. That's what.

Regards,
              Charles
              #winning

Comment

Boys parents were tired of being left out. Boys parents can be just as crazy as girls parents and we're here to prove it.

Comment

This is Vancouver we're talking about, he was handed the keys to a muddy F250
                  Modified to roll coal.

Comment

So...You do not have an 05, and just happened upon this thread? Then, of course you felt compelled to post your opinion. Uh huh. You are one of us now.
                    Nope, not one of you. I just enjoy the craziness that is on display in TS and observe from afar. A boys thread that has hundreds of posts is a true rarity and it deserves to be clicked on to see what is being discussed. I never imagined it would be futsal results. The fact that it's a boys thread, and that you are discussing futsal, makes you people a really special group. It's as if Dante did a rewrite and added to more levels down just so that we could have a place for you people. Night Walkers indeed because any life you had is long gone.

Comment

Boys parents were tired of being left out. Boys parents can be just as crazy as girls parents and we're here to prove it.
                      Crazy parents probably a parent of an older girl and now an 05.

Comment

Crazy parents probably a parent of an older girl and now an 05.
                        The Crossfire parent posting on here is a parent of an 03 on Crossfire United ECNL.

Comment

The Crossfire parent posting on here is a parent of an 03 on Crossfire United ECNL.
                          It's understandable. When you build your team off of smoke and mirrors while claiming elitism makes some people a little crazy.

Being told you are the best while you know it isn't true. Being told you are in the right place yet your doc and coach are cold calling other kids because they don't develop worth a damn.

Makes anyone crazy.

Comment

Nope, not one of you. I just enjoy the craziness that is on display in TS and observe from afar. A boys thread that has hundreds of posts is a true rarity and it deserves to be clicked on to see what is being discussed. I never imagined it would be futsal results. The fact that it's a boys thread, and that you are discussing futsal, makes you people a really special group. It's as if Dante did a rewrite and added to more levels down just so that we could have a place for you people. Night Walkers indeed because any life you had is long gone.
                            I love it. You attempted to disparage parents on here for posting too much, and you have now contributed 2 posts and countless views. Thanks for the 05 LO e Dante.

Comment

I love it. You attempted to disparage parents on here for posting too much, and you have now contributed 2 posts and countless views. Thanks for the 05 LO e Dante.
                              Replace attempted with successfully disparaged. It's a special kind of crazy when you see parents on here trying to justify their craziness. Go ahead, flap your arms, jump up and down, even type in all caps, it won't change the fact that you are completely loonie and have lost sight of how to be a parent. Now, back to the smack talk about futsal scores.

Comment

Replace attempted with successfully disparaged. It's a special kind of crazy when you see parents on here trying to justify their craziness. Go ahead, flap your arms, jump up and down, even type in all caps, it won't change the fact that you are completely loonie and have lost sight of how to be a parent. Now, back to the smack talk about futsal scores.
                                So, you are saying that you don't care about the scores? Does that mean if somebody does care about the scores, they are loony? I mean, without scores, there is no order. Without order, there is lawlessness. With lawlessness, there is rampant abuse and corruption. Oh wait, we are already there. I guess we don't need the scores.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X