Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Huge question is if OC Pride GDA will still be partially funded next season 2018/19? I am guessing not. Pay to play is their business model.
    Ahh. Yes the great FKk future teller who has been wrong about everything dealing with OC. Where do we start ?? Let’s go back in time the great wizard predicted OC will never be an MLS club, never build a stadium, will lose ECNL, will never get GDA, So far so good. Please send us tonight’s lotto numbers so we will all be millionaires

Comment

What is the point of DA?

Is it to develop players for the USA men's National Team - this is what I thought. Or, develop players for MLS/Foreign pro teams - this is what it appears to be the intent with the partnership with MV.

I thought DA was meant to make America Great Again. With the OC deal with MV why is the US Federation sanctioning the spending of money on the developing foreign players?

This seems unAmerican.

Comment

What is the point of DA?

Is it to develop players for the USA men's National Team - this is what I thought. Or, develop players for MLS/Foreign pro teams - this is what it appears to be the intent with the partnership with MV.

I thought DA was meant to make America Great Again. With the OC deal with MV why is the US Federation sanctioning the spending of money on the developing foreign players?

This seems unAmerican.
        DA is for developing pro players and players that can be claimed and sold by their home club. ODO and ID2 are for National Team.

Comment

What is the point of DA?

This seems unAmerican.
          Snake Oil was sold but according to MP they will be recruiting domestically for the DA. We will have to see how true that is in June. Sunday went well for most of the OC group Boys said that they played like crap and the coaches were raving how good they looked. Maybe the great MV was actually surprised at the talent they received in this deal. Funny thing is MV said originally that they were going to have their teams play the OC boys but it ended up being inner-squad . My thoughts were that how embarrassing would it had been if OC showed up and kicked the crap out of them. they did have a couple kids Join the OC teams but nothing looked any better than we already had.

Comment

DA is for developing pro players and players that can be claimed and sold by their home club. ODO and ID2 are for National Team.
            lol you should look at the national team stats before you make really stupid statements like that

Comment

lol you should look at the national team stats before you make really stupid statements like that
              Educate yourself!

Comment

The Huge question is if OC Pride GDA will still be partially funded next season 2018/19? I am guessing not. Pay to play is their business model.
                You got any USGNT players on your FKK team?

Comment

You got any USGNT players on your FKK team?

http://floridakrazekrush.com/fkks-cr...national-team/

And

http://floridakrazekrush.com/krush-p...can-natl-team/

Comment

USNT players not other countries NTP. If so then OC has serval and even some in the process of getting dual citizenships.

Comment

USNT players not other countries NTP. If so then OC has serval and even some in the process of getting dual citizenships.
                      That’s awesome for Orlando City...who do they have on USWNT U20 and below teams right now?

Comment

That’s awesome for Orlando City...who do they have on USWNT U20 and below teams right now?
                        The oc girls da isn’t sublet, nobody wants the girls side

Comment

what age groups?

Comment

Ahh. Yes the great FKk future teller who has been wrong about everything dealing with OC. Where do we start ?? Let’s go back in time the great wizard predicted OC will never be an MLS club, never build a stadium, will lose ECNL, will never get GDA, So far so good. Please send us tonight’s lotto numbers so we will all be millionaires
                            Yes the great OC future teller who has been wrong about everything dealing with FKK. Where do we start?? Let's go back in time the great wizard predicted FKK will never get FYSA status, never get fields, never get socks, never make it past the first year, never be able to compete with OC, never get ECNL, So far so good. Please send us tonight's lotto numbers so we will all be millionaires.

Comment

LOL MV OCDA already lost the first coach. u15 coach quite in 4 days.

Comment

Can y'all take this sissy Girl talk somewhere else?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X