New England Top Prospects- Sigal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone notice that this foolish hump suddenly added the U17 Bolts keeper that was called in to YNT camp? He wasn't on the list initially. Now he's there. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Anyone notice that this foolish hump suddenly added the U17 Bolts keeper that was called in to YNT camp? He wasn't on the list initially. Now he's there. What an idiot.
      That is hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I agree 100%. What make this absolutely unfair is that this guy is NOT qualified (not even close) and even if he was he can't possibly make the time to really watch these kids. Relying on coaches input is garbage journalism.
        Personally, I very pleased that he managed to annoy the hell out of a couple of loser dads who are obviously WAY over-involved in the son's soccer. Bravo!!!!

Comment

Personally, I very pleased that he managed to annoy the hell out of a couple of loser dads who are obviously WAY over-involved in the son's soccer. Bravo!!!!
          You use words like "very pleased" "loser dads" and "WAY over-involved" - why does this concern YOU so much? You are the one that is obviously over involved or overly sensitive. must be the author or a coach who got fired over a parent's complaints. Get over it dude and move on. Life is too short to hold grudges.

Comment

Just being a poster on this site qualifies you as a loser dad that's WAY over-involved.

Comment

Keepers a real deal. Whats your problem?

Comment

Keepers a real deal. Whats your problem?
                You know that. I know that. Lots of people know that. The only guy that needed the YNT to wake him up is the super qualified soccer writer. That's my point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X