Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No argument here. Boys in OYSA is stronger than OPL, but there are some really strong boys teams at FC and Xfire. However, it isn't even close on the girls side. Only 1 decent girls team from OYSA, but NO other OYSA girls team has won anything
    I have two daughters one plays for OPL and the other for OYSA . The statement above is not true. The U12 and U11 OYSA girls are very strong

Comment

I have two daughters one plays for OPL and the other for OYSA . The statement above is not true. The U12 and U11 OYSA girls are very strong
      Even funnier! They are 10 and 11.

Comment

I suspect they play on teams IN OPL and IN OYSA. They probably don't play FOR either...

Comment

Even funnier! They are 10 and 11.
          Really?
          You made a statement that OPL girls groups are stronger. Does this mean you do not count U11/U12? You do know that clubs depend on these younger age groups for their future?

There are 8 agegroups which include U11/U12. The WSM TS U16s are a decent group as were the eastside girls. This means that 4/8 age groups at OYSA are fairly strong.

From your post only the age groups that OPL is strong in count? So what age is that exactly U13/U14? (12 and 13 year olds?)

Again I have a kid on both sides. I do not understand why you people do this?

Comment

Really?
            You made a statement that OPL girls groups are stronger. Does this mean you do not count U11/U12? You do know that clubs depend on these younger age groups for their future?

There are 8 agegroups which include U11/U12. The WSM TS U16s are a decent group as were the eastside girls. This means that 4/8 age groups at OYSA are fairly strong.

From your post only the age groups that OPL is strong in count? So what age is that exactly U13/U14? (12 and 13 year olds?)

Don't worry about him. He's just upset his dd is on one of the U17 ECNL teams and he knows the academy will destroy either of them.

Comment

Really?

Does one team really make for a strong age group??

Comment

Don't worry about him. He's just upset his dd is on one of the U17 ECNL teams and he knows the academy will destroy either of them.
                Don't bet too much of your meager pay check on that one. You might not even be able to afford the low-rent Academy if you do that...

Comment

Don't bet too much of your meager pay check on that one. You might not even be able to afford the low-rent Academy if you do that...
                  Sorry but you, me, and the coaches all know I'm right. And the players. They really know I'm right.

Comment

What happened to the rest of the "mighty" '97 Copa team? Only 9 on the Thorn roster, for a team that was drinking the Timber Kool Aid it seems that others are playing elsewhere. At least their stronger players are playing elsewhere

Comment

What happened to the rest of the "mighty" '97 Copa team? Only 9 on the Thorn roster, for a team that was drinking the Timber Kool Aid it seems that others are playing elsewhere. At least their stronger players are playing elsewhere
                      All strong team players on Thorns. One one player left

Comment

Shows how much you know about the team as 10 actually are on the thorns and the one that left is no loss. Anyone who has been playing this age grip for the past year can tell you that.

Comment

Shows how much you know about the team as 10 actually are on the thorns and the one that left is no loss. Anyone who has been playing this age grip for the past year can tell you that.
                          And the other 3? Where did they go? OYSA Rec+?

Comment

I cannot believe you said that! No loss, huh? I bet she thinks otherwise! Jerk!

Comment

I cannot believe you said that! No loss, huh? I bet she thinks otherwise! Jerk!
                              ? what does it matter what she thinks? The team wont miss her.

Comment

? what does it matter what she thinks? The team wont miss her.
                                Seriously? Seriously?!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X