Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Bayside get an ECNL bid?

RI needs a club with a higher pathway for girls. Many RI girls play in MA as a result. Opinions?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    RI needs a club with a higher pathway for girls. Many RI girls play in MA as a result. Opinions?
    Might as well as if NH/VT/ME need an ENL club... too small a geography and not enough D1 level players coming out of RI (or the states I mentioned above).

As to Bayside, why on earth would they deserve an ECNL license? They are bottom dwellers in NPL on the girls side struggling to compete with bigger clubs 2nd and 3rd teams.

Comment

Move this to the Rhode Island forum please.

Comment

The area doesn't need any more ECNL clubs, or GDA for that matter

Comment

Good lord no. My gawd, if they expanded they'd be way down the list. Terrible club.

Comment

The area doesn't need any more ECNL clubs, or GDA for that matter
            IN fact, if you consolidate all of those ECNL and GDA teams in New England into just 3 teams, you might have something. Say 1 a little SouthWest of Hartford for CT/Western Mass, one North of Boston/Northern NE, and one South of Boston/Rhode Island/Eastern CT.

Comment

IN fact, if you consolidate all of those ECNL and GDA teams in New England into just 3 teams, you might have something. Say 1 a little SouthWest of Hartford for CT/Western Mass, one North of Boston/Northern NE, and one South of Boston/Rhode Island/Eastern CT.
              You’re forgetting that CT has ECNL and DA as well.

Comment

They should look at options for ECNL out west. Maybe Western United Pioneers? That is a whole lot of territory west of Worcester uncovered.

Comment

Never!!!

Comment

You’re forgetting that CT has ECNL and DA as well.
                    Didn't I say consolidate all of New England? Last map I saw, CT was still part of that. They have 2 ECNL and one GDA team .... far too many for a small state.

Comment

They should look at options for ECNL out west. Maybe Western United Pioneers? That is a whole lot of territory west of Worcester uncovered.
                      WUP can't run a proper pizza night let alone an ECNL lic. LMFAO

Comment

I’m assuming this post is about GIRLS soccer.

Comment

I’m assuming this post is about GIRLS soccer.
                          Of course it is. Most of the talk on TS revolves around girls soccer. Low life parents and coaches (trolls), who are marginal at best, have lots of time on their hands to attempt to trash any threat of competition. Misery loves company.

Comment

Good lord no. My gawd, if they expanded they'd be way down the list. Terrible club.
                            Agreed. Win at all costs club. RI girls can go to NEFC. No need to stick with Bayside. Run sprint from bayside girls!

Comment

Agreed. Win at all costs club. RI girls can go to NEFC. No need to stick with Bayside. Run sprint from bayside girls!
                              Why do you say that? What is wrong with Bayside? 08’ team is 80th in the nation and 97’ has some players. Patrick is a good coach from I have seen from afar on the sidelines

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X