NEFC Spring Showcase

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ikr! Why aren't these things indoor until April! Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      There are no good soccer tournaments in the Northeast in March. Freeze our *****es off every year. Would rather drive 8 hours to Richmond to play. Did they release the sites for each age group yet?
      You drive down to Richmond? It must suck to be poor.

Comment

And don’t you love it, when they cancel games and tournaments altogether, due to crappy March weather? People forego vacations, other tournaments in warmer climates, etc., only to have everything cancelled. These spring tournaments are nothing more than another money maker for the club.
        If they bother to cancel them in advance. Last year was totally disorganized with people driving a few hours and finding out the game was cancelled when they got there. Good tournament but piss poor leadership and logistics when that happens. But in terms of the chill in the air, so what. What ... are you going to play on an indoor field that's 1/3 the size of the normal pitch until it warms up in late April? Indoor for older ages is fund to watch .... not!

Comment

If they bother to cancel them in advance. Last year was totally disorganized with people driving a few hours and finding out the game was cancelled when they got there.
          I remember the tournament going as scheduled last year. I have photographs to back up my failing memory.

Did they release the sites for each age group yet?
          https://www.nefctournaments.com/page...3887137-fields

Comment

I have three kids playing soccer in America, of course we are poor. My wife and I could each drive a Mercedes if they played baseball or basketball.

Comment

This guy really just said you must be poor. I think you're the reason this forum has gone to ****s, probably a GPS Elite parent HAHAHAH!

You are A clown

Comment

I have three kids playing soccer in America, of course we are poor. My wife and I could each drive a Mercedes if they played baseball or basketball.
                There’s an honest answer, but those sports have their own club teams and they aren’t cheap or require less travel either.

Comment

I remember the tournament going as scheduled last year. I have photographs to back up my failing memory.

https://www.nefctournaments.com/page...3887137-fields
                  I bet I could find posts here on TS if i cared enough where the confusion I alluded to was rampant for the Saturday games. People showing up at fields covered with snow etc as if no one checked them or made plans to have them plowed. Sorry if i ruffled feathers NEFC guy.

Comment

If they bother to cancel them in advance. Last year was totally disorganized with people driving a few hours and finding out the game was cancelled when they got there. Good tournament but piss poor leadership and logistics when that happens. But in terms of the chill in the air, so what. What ... are you going to play on an indoor field that's 1/3 the size of the normal pitch until it warms up in late April? Indoor for older ages is fund to watch .... not!
                    Don’t hate us cuz u ain’t with us.

Comment

Don’t hate us cuz u ain’t soaking up the $$$ like us.
                      Indeed

Comment

I bet I could find posts here on TS if i cared enough where the confusion I alluded to was rampant for the Saturday games. People showing up at fields covered with snow etc as if no one checked them or made plans to have them plowed. Sorry if i ruffled feathers NEFC guy.
                        Saying I remember games going as scheduled doesn't mean my feathers are ruffled. And while my kid plays on a NEFC team now, he didn't then. So really, I couldn't care less, I was just providing information. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I was at different fields?

Comment

Don’t hate us cuz u ain’t with us.
                          Actually we are as well. Doesn't mean I can't call a spade a spade and say we looked like unorganized nitwits one of the days.

Comment

Actually we are as well. Doesn't mean I can't call a spade a spade and say we looked like unorganized nitwits one of the days.
                            Probably one of the gps troll boys.

Comment

Why not? A pretty ride with great attractions to see along the way. I am a history fan. And so is my kid.
                              And we stop at some very cool restaurants along the drive too.

It makes it a great experience that we share. Try it. Get off the hamster wheel every once in a while. .

Comment

Pay no attention to the classless comment ,he’s far poorer than he even realizes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X