Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe Oakwood should get rid of their 06’s if the 07’s are that much better?
    Well their 2 2007 girls that everyone loves to hate score most of their goals and are clearly the 2 strongest players on the team.

Comment

Really, you must be their father. They are a team of many players, not just 2

Comment

Really, you must be their father. They are a team of many players, not just 2
        Gulp.... In house fighting starting this early is bound for an implosion. Vegas odds out at even money

Comment

And where will they get the players for "wholesale changes"?
          I guess where they always do... wash, rinse and repeat. Every year it fixes itself BECAUSE parents finally wise up to where is the best place to get help with college placements. See your kid soon or bust!

Comment

They lost their better players the season before. So last year was a “rebuilding” year. Most left knowing who their coach was going to be and decided not to come back.

Comment

Oakwood is Def the best 2006 girls team in the state, mostly due to their 2007 players. CT rush elite is likely second. CFC and FSA ecnl teams are both weak. CFC team needs to drop half their roster. So far they have been loyal to an Arsenal team that was never great to start with. Just not a very athletic team and they never win. Ginga and Yankee 2006 teams are right with that CFC team at this point. Odds are CFC will make wholesale changes at some point.
              Really, then how did FSA beat them earlier in the year at the Bernie Ward tournament? Keep talking big mouth.

Comment

Well their 2 2007 girls that everyone loves to hate score most of their goals and are clearly the 2 strongest players on the team.
                Wait until next year when they become normal sized compared to their peers. I have a very strong feeling that puberty will not be kind to them.

Comment

I guess where they always do... wash, rinse and repeat. Every year it fixes itself BECAUSE parents finally wise up to where is the best place to get help with college placements. See your kid soon or bust!
                  Keep singing that tune...CFC has lost its luster. No outsiders arriving.
                  Also, call the Maytag repairman as your washing machine is broken.

Comment

the original poster meant OW 06 girls DA... according to the DA website the 06 girls went 4-0-4
                    Hoagie? Or torpedo? I say Hero!

Comment

Can anyone please tell me about CFCU 06 boys? I’m just trying to figure out what size light bulbs to use for their facilities.

Comment

Come out back behind the gym. I’ll knock your block off sunshine.

Comment

thanks ex ginga dads.. now ow dads..

Comment

thanks ex ginga dads.. now ow dads..
                            They are so desperate to draw attention to their kids that they hijacked a thread about OW boys. When will they learn that putting a target on tour kid's back never ends well?

Comment

Hoagie? Or torpedo? I say Hero!
                              Spiedie. But i'm a Suny Binghamton person. Delicious cubes of marinated meat. Delicious

- let that marinate
                              - You only think you know

Comment

Spiedie. But i'm a Suny Binghamton person. Delicious cubes of marinated meat. Delicious

- let that marinate
                                - You only think you know
                                So, you like the marinated meat....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X