Surf is coming East

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake up!!! We don’t use Full Names on here. It’s a sh$t talking site. If you’re in the soccer loop you’ll crack the codes. Otherwise shut the hell up with your foolish questions!!

Comment

Yea he is tight with AP. As to why he left. Do your own digging. Think we are gonna spoon feed you all the info. Better yet ask TM yourself. I’m not putting his business out there. Scorpions has a great group of coaches. They are good dudes too. So it couldn’t have been cuz he was butting heads. That I do know.

Comment

I hear AP & TM are pursuing 2 more scorpions coaches. Not sure scorpions stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I hear AP & TM are pursuing 2 more scorpions coaches. Not sure scorpions stand a chance.
          Dream on
          Three of their best coaches including the goalie keeper coach are the owners
          Nice try to cause panic. Won’t work. Scorpions are definitely on the way up. Who in their right mind Sign her kid up with former GPS management?

Comment

Dream on
            Three of their best coaches including the goalie keeper coach are the owners
            Nice try to cause panic. Won’t work. Scorpions are definitely on the way up. Who in their right mind Sign her kid up with former GPS management?
            Dream on? You’ll see. Yes 3 of their staff are part owners but they have a lot more coaches.

Watch this space..

Comment

You have all these coaches and 0 players.

Comment

You have all these coaches and 0 players.
                Ok pal. Most of your clubs top teams have already committed with us.

Comment

Ok pal. Most of your clubs top teams have already committed with us.
                  Absolutely positively not true

Comment

Absolutely positively not true
                    https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/...UB,_INC,_et_al

Comment

Yeah, Surf isn't getting off the ground here.

They will persuade some GPS players to join by bullsh*tting them and using their past relationships to drag them over, but those poor kids will miss a season of playing and development when the club shuts down and they are left scrambling for a new home (and their parents will lose their payments). Buyers beware.

Comment

So what, that’s Carolina. Not related to Mass. Boring, Move along.

Comment

Not sure the best coach but well liked by his players and parents. Kinda surprised he left after 6/7 years. I know he came from GPS so he probably has a connection with AP. Anybody have details as to why he left before season starting?
                          Hates NR and EB. Both ego maniacs. Scorpions are a feeder club to the stars and always will be. Sad in a way they bow down to JD the way they do. TM was right to get out when he did. No progression for him there.

Comment

So what, that’s Carolina. Not related to Mass. Boring, Move along.
                            I know the word "Carolina" is in there, but it's a case being heard in Massachusetts District Court. RIF

Comment

Ha District Court.... Those Pu$$y’$ From GPS took me to Superior Court in Boston. I went to a competeing Club (Like everyone) else has done over their Coaching career. They were tryin to get me to basically not be able to coach anywhere in MA. F’n Clowns!!! The biggest Clown in that courtroom was their Attorney. The judge (who had balls of steel) basically told them to Go F themselves... We won they lost!!! But now GPS and Surf are going at it in court. I have no one to route for in this fight!!!! Funny how things work out. People are funny!!! I never wish bad on anybody until they do me wrong.

Comment

NR and EB are good dudes. You got a nerve saying ego maniacs. You don’t think AP isn’t one?
                                AP NR And EB are good coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X