Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TDS, had to look that one up. It stands for Trump Derangement Syndrome. Where you abandon all ties to facts, logic, and common sense, and instead pledge your undying loyalty to Donald J. Trump. Unfortunately 30% of American voters suffer from this malady. Some will come to their senses eventually, some never will. Sad.
    That day will came Nov 3rd 2020! All day All Trump!!!

Comment

That day will came Nov 3rd 2020! All day All Trump!!!
      You're a perfect example of what the poster was talking about.

Comment

Lol, responding to your own post. Priceless. I get it. Everyone needs validation once in a while.
        Nope. I wrote the one you replied to with this false claim, not the one I was replying to. But thanks for playing, oh clueless one.

Comment

Nope. I wrote the one you replied to with this false claim, not the one I was replying to. But thanks for playing, oh clueless one.
          The Village Idiot still doesn't realize there are multiple people calling out his BS.

Comment

The Village Idiot still doesn't realize there are multiple people calling out his BS.
            Sorry, but you’re gonna have to provide a link that shows there are multiple people calling out BS.

Comment

Tds

Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are alleged to be irrational and have little regard towards Trump's actual positions or actions taken.

Comment

Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are alleged to be irrational and have little regard towards Trump's actual positions or actions taken.
                Trump Derangement Syndrome:

“Mental state of depression due to dislike of President Trump. Devoted affiliation to a liberal ideology. Blind of positive results such as jobs, economy, security, lower taxes, elimination of evil terrorists and low unemployment.”

Comment

Trump Derangement Syndrome:

“Mental state of depression due to dislike of President Trump. Devoted affiliation to a liberal ideology. Blind of positive results such as jobs, economy, security, lower taxes, elimination of evil terrorists and low unemployment.”
                  You say potato, I say potatoh (from other post)

"Trump Derangement Syndrome. Where you abandon all ties to facts, logic, and common sense, and instead pledge your undying loyalty to Donald J. Trump. Unfortunately 30% of American voters suffer from this malady."

Comment

Trump Derangement Syndrome

"An unusual combination of severe mental disorders, including Antisocial Personality Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Named for the 45th president of the United States, which exhibited all three, and then some"
                    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENjNifTVAAAJZAy.jpg:large

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X