Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stormy said it was like the tiny mushroom shaped character in Mario Cart.
    Hopefully he was trying for a baby with Stormy. Unfortunately he only lasted 30 seconds and then cried. I’m not even sure adultery is a thing anymore.

Comment

Hopefully he was trying for a baby with Stormy. Unfortunately he only lasted 30 seconds and then cried. I’m not even sure adultery is a thing anymore.
      What does Melania think about this?

Comment

What does Melania think about this?
        Please Santa. Bring me impeachment for Christmas. Then I can divorce the Donald and go live with my parents full time in Maryland (which I basically do now anyway).

Signed - I came here illegally too

Comment

Christianity Today, a publication started by Billy Graham, has an op ed calling for Trump to be removed from office.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...om-office.html

Military Times also had a new survey showing support for Trump sliding. He can't afford to lose anyone.

Comment

Christianity Today, a publication started by Billy Graham, has an op ed calling for Trump to be removed from office.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...om-office.html

Military Times also had a new survey showing support for Trump sliding. He can't afford to lose anyone.
            I'm wondering if we'll see one of the lowest voter turnouts in US history come November.

Comment

I'm wondering if we'll see one of the lowest voter turnouts in US history come November.
              You will for Democrats. Landslide

Comment

You will for Democrats. Landslide
                If anything, Democrats will turn out in higher numbers like they did in 2018.

This is a government website, so surely you won't argue with their numbers and claim the Democrats took the House because no one bothered to vote.
                https://www.census.gov/library/stori...n-turnout.html

Comment

When he cries into the hotel pillow does the orange stuff on his face smear on the pillow case?

Comment

When he cries into the hotel pillow does the orange stuff on his face smear on the pillow case?
                    Not sure, next time he stays at the hotel where you are employed as a housekeeper let us know. When you wipe your pussy is there blood and yellow discharge on the toilet paper?

Comment

He only cries after sex and I bet he uses a make up wipe to get the orange smear off his face first.

Then pops a tic tac and gives himself a generous lather of Old Spice aftershave. Then, he dives in to whatever loose woman he managed to charm up to his room. Like Stormy Daniels.

"tiny little mushroom in Mario Kart". "Soft". "Pre mature". Sad man.

Comment

If anything, Democrats will turn out in higher numbers like they did in 2018.

This is a government website, so surely you won't argue with their numbers and claim the Democrats took the House because no one bothered to vote.
                        https://www.census.gov/library/stori...n-turnout.html
                        A lot of people (40%) didn't bother to vote in 2016, many disgusted by either or both candidates. That won't happen for the Dems again. turnout in 2018 was the highest mid-term election in 100 years. They'll vote for an eraser if the eraser might beat Trump. However, at this rate the Dems might pick someone worse than an eraser.

Comment

He only cries after sex and I bet he uses a make up wipe to get the orange smear off his face first.

Then pops a tic tac and gives himself a generous lather of Old Spice aftershave. Then, he dives in to whatever loose woman he managed to charm up to his room. Like Stormy Daniels.

"tiny little mushroom in Mario Kart". "Soft". "Pre mature". Sad man.
                          Never thought about the orange "smear" on his face. That might be a problem in hotel rooms with different women.

Hopefully no white sheets.

Comment

Never thought about the orange "smear" on his face. That might be a problem in hotel rooms with different women.

Hopefully no white sheets.
                            You know, the funny thing is Bill Clinton knew who his whistleblower was! How ya like them morals?????

Comment

I was reading about the make up company that makes the orange smear he uses for his face.

Bronx Colors Urban Cosmetics. The color is rust orange.

He gets it all over his shirt collars.

Him crying after sex is something that I know nothing about.

Comment

I was reading about the make up company that makes the orange smear he uses for his face.

Bronx Colors Urban Cosmetics. The color is rust orange.

He gets it all over his shirt collars.

Him crying after sex is something that I know nothing about.
                                How sad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X