Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who lost last night's debate?

Anyone purporting to be a billionaire (Bloomberg, Trump) if they have to go against the titanic billionaire oligarch slayer Elizabeth Warren.

She’s done the same with the likes of Jamie Dimon and Lloyd Blankfein over at senate hearings. Can’t remember her ever NOT mopping the floor with a billionaire and we saw why last night. She’s got game.

Bwahahaha!
    ^^^^ I love it! I hope Trump steps into the batter’s box against warren. She will smoke him.

Comment

Hi, me again. The person "expressing themselves so hatefully" and dropping the potty mouths was not me.

You just don't get it
      PROVE IT!

Just playing by YOUR rules now con.

Comment

Hi, not the OP but lil ole me .

Are you STILL pleading your case?

At least your hate posts made an impression. Self-aware much?

Big day con. Roger gets SENTENCED soon.

LOCK HIM UP!
        Gee, I still seem to be on your mind as well. I was talking to the poster with the proper grammar. We KNOW that couldn't be you.

Step aside, Butch...

But, since you asked, you still can't defend saying he taking a pussy grab on a married women and equating it to you requesting the sexual assaulting children and trying to gain sympathy over your transgressions.

Comment

Rohrabacher in 2017 offered a Trump pardon if Assange would absolve Russia of DNC hack, Assange's lawyer said. Assange refused, the lawyer said
          ^^^^
          🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c09_story.html

Comment

February 2019

A leftist was arrested after pulling a gun on a man in a Sam's Club store in Bowling Green, Kentucky simply because he was wearing a MAGA hat.

A Vans store employee was fired because during his shift he harassed and cursed at a teenager wearing a MAGA hat.

Conservative activist punched in the face on UC Berkeley campus. At least one Berkeley employee publicly celebrated the act of violence.

An 81-year-old in New Jersey was attacked just because he was wearing a MAGA hat.

An illegal migrant from Brazil attacked a man wearing a MAGA hat in Massachusetts.

A racist left-wing activist was charged for assaulting the Tennessee Republican Speaker of the House Glen Casada, who is Hispanic.

Comment

MIKE BLOOMBERG, on the stop-and-frisk policing policy when he was New York mayor: “What happened, however, was it got out of control and when we discovered — I discovered — that we were doing many, many, too many stop and frisks, we cut 95% of them out.”

THE FACTS: That’s a distortion of how stop and frisk declined. That happened because of a court order, not because Bloomberg learned that it was being overused.

In Bloomberg’s first 10 years in office, the number of stop-and-frisk actions increased nearly 600% from when he took office in 2002, reaching a peak of nearly 686,000 stops in 2011. That declined to about 192,000 documented stops in 2013, his final year as mayor.

Bloomberg achieved his claim of a 95% cut by cherry-picking the quarterly high point of 203,500 stops in the first quarter of 2012 and comparing that with the 12,485 stops in the last quarter of 2013.

The former mayor defended the practice even after leaving office at the end of 2013 and only apologized for it a few weeks before declaring his candidacy for presidency.

Comment

Gee, I still seem to be on your mind as well. I was talking to the poster with the proper grammar. We KNOW that couldn't be you.

Step aside, Butch...

But, since you asked, you still can't defend saying he taking a pussy grab on a married women and equating it to you requesting the sexual assaulting children and trying to gain sympathy over your transgressions.
                See this is what I mean .....

You are on my mind to the extent that I read your spectacular, multi-part crawl out on the limb yesterday as you tried to convince someone with “proper grammar” (yes you dove right in with a gratuitous insult of course ) that you are not the con who has been making all these hate posts directed my way.

As far as your “poosy” issue I told you, time and again, it was just a riff to make a point about trumps access Hollywood comments ....

But YOU won’t accept my explanation, then you had to spend hours yesterday pushing back like a bully on a poster who seemed to try to be telling you that your daily behavior here makes you the leading suspect for these hate posts.

Can’t bully your way into having it BOTH ways

Comment

See this is what I mean .....

You are on my mind to the extent that I read your spectacular, multi-part crawl out on the limb yesterday as you tried to convince someone with “proper grammar” (yes you dove right in with a gratuitous insult of course ) that you are not the con who has been making all these hate posts directed my way.

As far as your “poosy” issue I told you, time and again, it was just a riff to make a point about trumps access Hollywood comments ....

But YOU won’t accept my explanation, then you had to spend hours yesterday pushing back like a bully on a poster who seemed to try to be telling you that your daily behavior here makes you the leading suspect for these hate posts.

Can’t bully your way into having it BOTH ways
                  Sure, it was a riff about grabbing married women's pussies. How you think you could take that riff and take it to the sexual assault of children is beyond me. It's so far over the top, and your repeated attempts to justify it are dumbfounding.

I'll see your mockery and hate-themed posts and direct them back at you. Every opportunity I get. You are a hypocrite, and I will ensure it's well-known.

As mentioned...the mere thought of trying to justify the sexual assault of children as some sort of "riff" truly shows the scum you are.

Comment

“Democrats are not going to win if we have a nominee who has a history of hiding his tax returns, of harassing women, and of supporting racist policies like redlining and stop-and-frisk. Look, I’ll support whoever the Democratic nominee is. But understand this: Democrats take a huge risk if we just substitute one arrogant billionaire for another.”

Comment

^^^^ I love it! I hope Trump steps into the batter’s box against warren. She will smoke him.
                      Ummm, does she have something we haven't already heard in 2016?

Comment

Washington Post:

"It's time to give the elites a bigger say in choosing the president,"

In the piece, Azari called for a reassessment in how candidates are chosen.

"Finding an answer means thinking about the purpose of presidential nominations, and about how the existing system falls short," she wrote. "It will require swimming against the tide of how we’ve thought about nominations for decades -- as a contest between everyday voters and elites, or as a smaller version of a general election. A better primary system would empower elites to bargain and make decisions."

Comment

Sure, it was a riff about grabbing married women's pussies. How you think you could take that riff and take it to the sexual assault of children is beyond me. It's so far over the top, and your repeated attempts to justify it are dumbfounding.

I'll see your mockery and hate-themed posts and direct them back at you. Every opportunity I get. You are a hypocrite, and I will ensure it's well-known.

As mentioned...the mere thought of trying to justify the sexual assault of children as some sort of "riff" truly shows the scum you are.
                          You are insane.

Six years ago you start processing your non stop hate for me then continues with posts wishing for my slow and painful death, my wife’s rape, my children’s terrorization .

JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU CONTINUED BY ASKING FOR INFO ON MY FAMILY FOR “AMMO” This from a guy who has also advocated “BULLET BOX” solutions.

Would you like that directed at you? Well I don’t wish any of those things on anyone.

You should take heed as it seems others don’t have a hard time believing that you are responsible for those posts as they see you posting things just as creepy in real time

INFO on my family ....for ammo ...you haven’t even tried defending that. It’s indefensible. Big second amendment guy you are too, right ?

Just another con with a case of “wannabe “ pretend to be a big tough guy bully.

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Ummm, does she have something we haven't already heard in 2016?
                            lmao.....warren (fyi, thats not her real name) she is no hillary....she will will be destroyed by TRUMP 1v1 in live debate!!!!!!!

Comment

lmao.....warren (fyi, thats not her real name) she is no hillary....she will will be destroyed by TRUMP 1v1 in live debate!!!!!!!
                              Going to remind you that coward Trump is ALREADY finessing excuses to provide him and exit ramp on the debates

Look, post debate polls showed that HRC won all three debates with Trump in 2016 so he isn’t great at this to begin with. Then there is the obvious cognitive decline over the past 4 yrs. plus he now must DEFEND his record against withering attacks

Can’t wait ! If he has a moment like Bloomberg did hes FINISHED

Comment

You are insane.

Six years ago you start processing your non stop hate for me then continues with posts wishing for my slow and painful death, my wife’s rape, my children’s terrorization .

JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU CONTINUED BY ASKING FOR INFO ON MY FAMILY FOR “AMMO” This from a guy who has also advocated “BULLET BOX” solutions.

Would you like that directed at you? Well I don’t wish any of those things on anyone.

You should take heed as it seems others don’t have a hard time believing that you are responsible for those posts as they see you posting things just as creepy in real time

INFO on my family ....for ammo ...you haven’t even tried defending that. It’s indefensible. Big second amendment guy you are too, right ?

Just another con with a case of “wannabe “ pretend to be a big tough guy bully.
                                I'm insane? Let's pick this apart line by line:

* Wasn't here 6 years ago and even gave the exact circumstances and timeframe when I did join.

* I was actually asked for "ammo" on my family; weird how you spun that

* I have never directed anything ill toward anyone, other than to show hateful posts are met with the same

* No, I will not let bullies win and "set agendas" that are driven by hate

* While I do agree with the 2A overall, I do believe there should be more controls in place. I personally do not own a gun, have only fired one a few times, and think it's an issue that too many on the Right are using to make a decision on whom they vote for.

* Bully doesn't like being called out for bullying and asking to sexually assault our daughters (with our permission, of course)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X