Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump isn’t responsible for corona virus unless it gets a foothold in this country. If it does then it’s all at his doorstep .

How many people had to leave the CDC on account of Trump?
    trump wont be responsible -it will start in a sanctuary city most likely San fran (Nancys san fran)
    Trump will have to deal with it , as usual clean up a liberal mess

Comment

trump wont be responsible -it will start in a sanctuary city most likely San fran (Nancys san fran)
      Trump will have to deal with it , as usual clean up a liberal mess
      Wow, democrats destroyed mini mike, as well as each other. We even got a nick name for Amy now.....the dummy. Thanks mayor butt plug

Comment

Wow, democrats destroyed mini mike, as well as each other. We even got a nick name for Amy now.....the dummy. Thanks mayor butt plug
        Glad you watched, I though you would’ve been at Trumps Cult rally or at least tuned in.
        It’s funny but no one cares about his freak show anymore, Fox the home base sticks his rally in a corner Of the a Hammity sandwich show.

Comment

Glad you watched, I though you would’ve been at Trumps Cult rally or at least tuned in.
          It’s funny but no one cares about his freak show anymore, Fox the home base sticks his rally in a corner Of the a Hammity sandwich show.
          Of course I watch. That’s the difference between you and I. I actually listen to opposing views. Then I use my own mind to come to a conclusion. Your blind party allegiance is embarrassing. Last night was actually great tv. The candidates spent the night infighting and exposing each other as unqualified to lead the county. There were no new ideas and no clarifications of positions. If you watched and didn’t come away scared that the Democratic Party is in disarray and that no candidate stood out as presidential and offering a better solution then trump, then you are lying to yourself. Your own candidates said mike is trump lite with issues on how he views minorities and women. Sanders is polarizing even within the party and his supporters are using bully tactics supposedly like trump. post it Amy is dumb. Pete is inexperienced and superficial. The only two who weren’t destroyed were warren and Biden, the two candidates who are at the bottom of the democrat polls right now and who are written off by democrats as dead.

Comment

Of course I watch. That’s the difference between you and I. I actually listen to opposing views. Then I use my own mind to come to a conclusion. Your blind party allegiance is embarrassing. Last night was actually great tv. The candidates spent the night infighting and exposing each other as unqualified to lead the county. There were no new ideas and no clarifications of positions. If you watched and didn’t come away scared that the Democratic Party is in disarray and that no candidate stood out as presidential and offering a better solution then trump, then you are lying to yourself. Your own candidates said mike is trump lite with issues on how he views minorities and women. Sanders is polarizing even within the party and his supporters are using bully tactics supposedly like trump. post it Amy is dumb. Pete is inexperienced and superficial. The only two who weren’t destroyed were warren and Biden, the two candidates who are at the bottom of the democrat polls right now and who are written off by democrats as dead.
            Personally, I have never seen a better “debate”

America is woke. This is America under democratic leadership.....

https://nypost.com/2020/02/18/brute-...per-west-side/

Comment

Trump isn’t responsible for corona virus unless it gets a foothold in this country. If it does then it’s all at his doorstep .

How many people had to leave the CDC on account of Trump?
              He has slashed budgets at the CDC, NIH as well as for emergency preparedness programs. Other government ages such as the USDA have had scientists leaving in droves because he's relocating agencies to the middle of phucking nowhere. Then there was the hurricane sharpie joke during which Ross put undue pressure on scientists to say Trump was correct. Science and facts aren't a part of this administration.

Comment

He has slashed budgets at the CDC, NIH as well as for emergency preparedness programs. Other government ages such as the USDA have had scientists leaving in droves because he's relocating agencies to the middle of phucking nowhere. Then there was the hurricane sharpie joke during which Ross put undue pressure on scientists to say Trump was correct. Science and facts aren't a part of this administration.

coming from the side that states that people can change their genders at will ?

yea science and facts are your strong points,priceless

Comment

Personally, I have never seen a better “debate”

America is woke. This is America under democratic leadership.....

https://nypost.com/2020/02/18/brute-...per-west-side/
                  Great so you can fill us all in when the Repugs have their debate..... Oh that is a pity doesn't seem like there will be one... just another kiss-ass festival for Donaldo...
                  America is woke alright to a spineless, cowardly, groveling, quisling organization... laughingly called the GOP.... no doubt you are happy ... after all ignorance is bliss ...

Comment

Yea.... for proof just take a look at Pansy Graham... and Bitch McConnell :)

Comment

yes they can because of science and medicine.

Comment

Leave it to Repugs to think that science is a bad thing.

Comment

Great so you can fill us all in when the Repugs have their debate..... Oh that is a pity doesn't seem like there will be one... just another kiss-ass festival for Donaldo...
                          America is woke alright to a spineless, cowardly, groveling, quisling organization... laughingly called the GOP.... no doubt you are happy ... after all ignorance is bliss ...
                          sitting Presidents don't usually have to debate in the primary season-
                          is this your first election cycle?

Comment

yes they can because of science and medicine.
                            sorry,but you are wrong

you can change the appearance and you can stunt biological traits but you cant turn a biological man into a biological female scientifically

chromosomes are stubborn things

Comment

Leave it to Repugs to think that science is a bad thing.
                              I never said it was good or bad- just that its not science based

although I do feel that messing with nature usually has some pretty harsh unintended consequences sometimes

Comment

Yea.... for proof just take a look at Pansy Graham... and Bitch McConnell :)
                                that's not very progressive /inclusive of you

pansies are people too

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X