• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He hasn’t been NN Coach since 2014.
    Job is open if he wants to come back.

Comment

Job is open if he wants to come back.
      He might like the challenge again. Took a bunch of misfit rec travel league players to an undefeated season in 2014.

Comment

Take it easy bad news bears

Comment

That team actually had many Club players. 4 or 5 Played for SOM. The All America played with my daughter on the GC team.

Comment

He might like the challenge again. Took a bunch of misfit rec travel league players to an undefeated season in 2014.
            Umm? 3 went on to play D1. 3 more played D3. Another played D1 lax and could have played D2 or 3. Hamblin new what was coming in from MPS Newton SOE

Comment

I am not sure who the best coaches are but I can sure tell you who are the most underachieved coaches are on the South Shore. I am glad my youngest daughter has finally graduated and I can stop watching HS soccer.

Braintree - Lots of club players and has no idea how to coach them
              Whitman Hanson - Has had teams with all Americans and two NT players and cannot win a state championship.
              Weymouth - Has had teams with all Americans and lot of club players and cannot win tournament games or against better coaches.
              Marshfield - Probably one of the worse coaches in HS with the talent that he has had to work with over the past 5 years.

Comment

Informative breakdown. Finally real soccer talk!!!

Comment

Informative breakdown. Finally real soccer talk!!!
                  Real soccer talk? Not sure about that. Doesn’t even make sense. Probably half the HS teams in MA are made up largely of club players and having one or two All-Americans or YNT players on a roster doesn’t guarantee victory in a team sport.

Comment

Real soccer talk? Not sure about that. Doesn’t even make sense. Probably half the HS teams in MA are made up largely of club players and having one or two All-Americans or YNT players on a roster doesn’t guarantee victory in a team sport.
                    Obviously not, but it helps.
                    2 of the 3 teams with players named AA went deep. After playoffs ended, I think many feel that BF deserved to have a player named as well. Weymouth was out in first round to a #10 seed. That coach deserves his lumps

Comment

Informative was meant at least someone answered and gave opinion whether correct or incorrect. You too make a great point . This is better than all the bashing and hating behind keyboard.

Comment

there are no NT players on Whitman Hanson

Comment

there are no NT players on Whitman Hanson
                          ever?
                          post stated "has had..."

Comment

Did anyone see the new CCL CONFERENCE??????

Two Divisions:

South Big Schools:

Bishop Stang
                            Bishop Feehan
                            Archbishop Williams
                            Cardinal Spellman

North Big Schools:

Arlington Catholic
                            Bishop Fenwick
                            Austin Prep
                            St. Mary’s

Boston Schools:

Cathedral
                            Cristo Rey

Comment

Sorry 2 More Boston Schools

Matignon
                              St Joes Prep

These 4 are considered Small Schools

Comment

I am not sure who the best coaches are but I can sure tell you who are the most underachieved coaches are on the South Shore. I am glad my youngest daughter has finally graduated and I can stop watching HS soccer.

Braintree - Lots of club players and has no idea how to coach them
                                Whitman Hanson - Has had teams with all Americans and two NT players and cannot win a state championship.
                                Weymouth - Has had teams with all Americans and lot of club players and cannot win tournament games or against better coaches.
                                Marshfield - Probably one of the worse coaches in HS with the talent that he has had to work with over the past 5 years.
                                Lots of club players means absolutely nothing. Just about everyone now plays club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X