Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona FC US soccer camps

What’s the deal with the Barcelona FC US summer soccer camps? Does anyone have any experience with them? Opinions? Thanks all.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the deal with the Barcelona FC US summer soccer camps? Does anyone have any experience with them? Opinions? Thanks all.
    Second hand account (from a parent who really doesn't have a background in soccer, so grain of salt), it's a fun camp, but it's more expensive than most. If your player is in something like the top 50% talent-wise for the week, they'll invite you to a camp in Spain. I know a kid or two who were invited, and I'd say the bar isn't all that high. And as you might expect, this Spain camp is VERY expensive. I was told (by a more seasoned parent than the first) if you go to that with your eyes open and not having some pie-in-the-sky dream of being discovered by Barca, it can be a good time. I was told they do separate by talent level once in Spain, so if your kid is really good, they'll end up playing in a tournament against some top European teams. If your kid is less talented, you'll end up at lesser tournaments and could be disappointed with the experience.

Comment

My kid loved it

Comment

My kid thought ok.

Comment

Ridiculous.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X