Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC - Need I say More?

Please visit the CFC FaceBook page and take a look at our High School and College Honor roll. Need anyone say more about who is the best club in CT?

You're welcome.

all I see are ads for their ID clinic :)

Comment

Do they have a recognizable boys program or is it only girls?

Comment

If I go on the CFC facebook page, do I have to "like" it first before I can see pictures? or can I see the pictures without "liking" it?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Please visit the CFC FaceBook page and take a look at our High School and College Honor roll. Need anyone say more about who is the best club in CT?

You're welcome.
          this is in the running already for the most influential post on TS for 2020. Im sure everyone will be quitting DA, play for their HS, and play other sports like basketball or track and play for CFC.

Comment

You're welcome.
            point is, CFC puts out the best players. Period. You're welcome.

Comment

point is, CFC puts out the best players. Period. You're welcome.
              The two on our high school team 02, 03 just smash the ball downfield. Zero and i mean zero finesse or skill

Comment

The two on our high school team 02, 03 just smash the ball downfield. Zero and i mean zero finesse or skill
                You really should learn who your daughter is. You’re confusing her with real players.

Comment

Do they have a recognizable boys program or is it only girls?
                  They have a girls program?

Comment

In high school soccer this is the most effective way to win. Since your daughter can’t receive a pass or make quick decisions with the ball, those girls are left with no options but to “smash the ball downfield “ to the forwards. Come out and watch a club game and you may see something different. When teammates are highly skilled and can make good decisions, the ball moves around the pitch nicely. You need 11 skilled players to do that and you aren’t finding that on high school teams

Comment

In high school soccer this is the most effective way to win. Since your daughter can’t receive a pass or make quick decisions with the ball, those girls are left with no options but to “smash the ball downfield “ to the forwards. Come out and watch a club game and you may see something different. When teammates are highly skilled and can make good decisions, the ball moves around the pitch nicely. You need 11 skilled players to do that and you aren’t finding that on high school teams
                      Sorry mom. They can't play. Watched them plenty. These two will most likely not play in college

Comment

Perhaps not on many HS teams, but the good ones can and do work the ball up the field as good as any club team.

Comment

you're right, but there is no way you are talking about CFC teams. Maybe OW. But not CFC

Comment

you're right, but there is no way you are talking about CFC teams. Maybe OW. But not CFC
                            me smash ball. me play at CFC. Me smash ball

Comment

me smash ball. me play at CFC. Me smash ball

"Kick it kick it kick it!!"

"Get it get it get it!!"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X