Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11731  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So, ETFC, and 4H won a damn thing? Has your club won NWCL? For that matter does your club have a winning record against OPFC?? No need to answer, because we already know the answer. Next.
Whats OPFC's record against the other teams?
Reply With Quote
  #11732  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So, ETFC, and 4H won a damn thing? Has your club won NWCL? For that matter does your club have a winning record against OPFC?? No need to answer, because we already know the answer. Next.
Sorry but 'beating' up on local reject OPFC doesn't mean anything. It's what any average or decent club can do on a weekly basis. This has been done for the last 5 years by pure crap club teams from Oregon and many other states mid level clubs.

Seek help..
Reply With Quote
  #11733  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry but 'beating' up on local reject OPFC doesn't mean anything. It's what any average or decent club can do on a weekly basis. This has been done for the last 5 years by pure crap club teams from Oregon and many other states mid level clubs.

Seek help..
Quit negging OPFC Mom.
Reply With Quote
  #11734  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry but 'beating' up on local reject OPFC doesn't mean anything. It's what any average or decent club can do on a weekly basis. This has been done for the last 5 years by pure crap club teams from Oregon and many other states mid level clubs.

Seek help..
Girls, girls, knock it off. Nobody wants to hear you argue over which one is prettier. Quite frankly, you are both ugly. OPFC has a nicer rack though.
Reply With Quote
  #11735  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry but 'beating' up on local reject OPFC doesn't mean anything. It's what any average or decent club can do on a weekly basis. This has been done for the last 5 years by pure crap club teams from Oregon and many other states mid level clubs.

Seek help..
Clearly, you are not acquainted with this age group at all. OPFC at the 05 level has not been "beat up" in state or out of state. You may actually want to know what the heck you are talking about before you open your pie hole.
Reply With Quote
  #11736  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Clearly, you are not acquainted with this age group at all. OPFC at the 05 level has not been "beat up" in state or out of state. You may actually want to know what the heck you are talking about before you open your pie hole.
They have never beat anyone and claimed a championship is a fact we can all agree on and recognize.
Reply With Quote
  #11737  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They have never beat anyone and claimed a championship is a fact we can all agree on and recognize.
Won the nwcl championship (better than a statecup) this year and were the top of DA the year before which also holds more weight than the watered down statecup win by Eugene. Year before that was second in table in DA and was a semi-finalist at statecup at u-12 the year before- pretty solid resume if you ask me
Reply With Quote
  #11738  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Won the nwcl championship (better than a statecup) this year and were the top of DA the year before which also holds more weight than the watered down statecup win by Eugene. Year before that was second in table in DA and was a semi-finalist at statecup at u-12 the year before- pretty solid resume if you ask me
You won the D(O)A? of Oregon wanna be club kiddo soccer league.
Nice, you also won the vanished NWCL? Impressive for a recreational club, must admit.

Report back win you do win a Championship: State, Regional or National Cup.
You only have 3 years left in club soccer to go out and win something tangible...

BTW the actual DA folded and you were never in it.
Reply With Quote
  #11739  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You won the D(O)A? of Oregon wanna be club kiddo soccer league.
Nice, you also won the vanished NWCL? Impressive for a recreational club, must admit.

Report back win you do win a Championship: State, Regional or National Cup.
You only have 3 years left in club soccer to go out and win something tangible...

BTW the actual DA folded and you were never in it.
Actually were in the exact same DA as the 05 TA academy you fool. And had better results against similar competition. It only changed this last year and it does not change the fact that the 05 TA is a joke.
Reply With Quote
  #11740  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually were in the exact same DA as the 05 TA academy you fool. And had better results against similar competition. It only changed this last year and it does not change the fact that the 05 TA is a joke.
I really think it's time for you to authorize and oversee your own tell all documentary about this multi syllabic club team for production and distribution.

You can title it " The Last Place "...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.