X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was told the invites didnt all go out yet
    there out, waiting for the kids from south america to pour in with there rich families.

Comment

I was told the invites didnt all go out yet
      Last friday was the last day to send papers back for try outs registration.

Comment

THATS only if you are average, great players dont fill sh¡t out, they just show up

Comment

why with the fake news?

Last friday was the last day to send papers back for try outs registration.
          Not true.

Comment

THATS only if you are average, great players dont fill sh¡t out, they just show up
            hahaha, yes for sure! no need any other bull****, just kiss Pastora and Michia ass that enough for them. Call it Great players or lick ass parents.

Comment

FYI Great players don't try out.

Comment

I know at least 6 good players with hella upside who didn’t get a tryout.

Comment

I know at least 6 good players with hella upside who didn’t get a tryout.
                  Shows how much you know about soccer

Comment

I know about 15 that did.

Comment

90% of Weston DA...as it should be

Comment

90% of Weston DA...as it should be
                        Cant wait for Weston 2.O. Will be like i am in Weston FC. Good luck for the first group out there, the following year not to sure will all be there as then the new talent they will look for wont be the ones there.

Hope not the same coaches from Weston FC running the practices at MLS DA. Weston is going to suck! thankfully out

Comment

Cant wait for Weston 2.O. Will be like i am in Weston FC. Good luck for the first group out there, the following year not to sure will all be there as then the new talent they will look for wont be the ones there.

Hope not the same coaches from Weston FC running the practices at MLS DA. Weston is going to suck! thankfully out
                          of course they will, who to challenge the great JCM AND VP

Comment

Don't be so confident, unless your with Michia or Pastora, these guys have diff ideas and hopefully see things differently

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X