Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank your City for all of this. Miami is a bannana republic, 5-6 yrs this guy has been trying to set up in Miami. Blocking him the whole way. What do you expect him and partners to do. We should all be thanking FT lauderdale for stepping up. Your population in Miami is run by a bunch of clowns.
    yep. holding that land hostage after a bait and switch. probably trying to cut some side deals to get paid, corruption.

Comment

The real issue is - you don’t think your kid is good enough to compete for a slot on the team when the location is centralized, allowing kids from Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dude to legitimately all be able to get to the field. Too many kids to choose from - and thus, chances of making the squad are too difficult.

As for the golf course, what is it now? It seems to me to make an MLS-level training facility would take a good bit of time. If true, why would that Club not find a facility that already has soccer fields (needing work of course) for its youth academy that is scheduled to start very soon?
      Yes , Beckham the next time ask for votes at Broward - Palm Beach - Hendry.
      Why they can make the drive to Miami Dade.

Comment

If my kid is good enough is not the point. I’m sure the selections have not been made yet. What I’m saying is that if he was good enough I would not drive 2.5 hours round trip for kids soccer.

Comment

Cool, if you kid makes it, reject it, maybe some other lucky child will jump all over the opportunity

Comment

If my kid is good enough is not the point. I’m sure the selections have not been made yet. What I’m saying is that if he was good enough I would not drive 2.5 hours round trip for kids soccer.
            i do it now, its not that big of a deal! Its just part of living in a big city and populated area. We did in California as well, for a MLS DA club, and doing it now for a DA club here. Strange thing for us is we didnt even get selected for tryout here. All joking a side there is no comparison to soccer in California vs here in florida. They look for different kind of player here, agureo types come to mind.

Comment

i do it now, its not that big of a deal! Its just part of living in a big city and populated area. We did in California as well, for a MLS DA club, and doing it now for a DA club here. Strange thing for us is we didnt even get selected for tryout here. All joking a side there is no comparison to soccer in California vs here in florida. They look for different kind of player here, agureo types come to mind.
              Here we look for fast runners who can kick hard.

Att,

South florida soccer

Comment

Att,

South florida soccer
                it appears that way. No brains either

Comment

it appears that way. No brains either
                  That is why we are all fascinated with MLS DA. We want something better and hoping all are kids make it professional.

Comment

Att,

South florida soccer
                    If that’s what you think you know nothing about the kids receiving invites. Many are not in the fast runner/ hard kicker mold. But you’re just gonna hate cause that’s all you got.

Comment

That is why we are all fascinated with MLS DA. We want something better and hoping all are kids make it professional.
                      if your kid is a dribbler takes on two three players, out of the back, makes those great decisions, and fast he will make it.

Comment

If that’s what you think you know nothing about the kids receiving invites. Many are not in the fast runner/ hard kicker mold. But you’re just gonna hate cause that’s all you got.
                        there all dribbling you tube players from what i have seen u-9 through to you u-13 DA and non DA doesn't matter

Comment

there all dribbling you tube players from what i have seen u-9 through to you u-13 DA and non DA doesn't matter
                          You’re basing your opinion off of u9-u13 ? You understand 85 -90 percent of those w invites do not fall into this range ? And you still condemn the whole thing ?

Comment

if your kid is a dribbler takes on two three players, out of the back, makes those great decisions, and fast he will make it.
                            Usually out back you play easy, 1-2 touch play w your midfield providing options to get out, but if you can use your dribbling to get out of problems, what sort of soccer do you like where that’s a bad thing ?

Comment

Run very fast through the bands to reach the ball and He will make it, the faster kid will make it for sure. Train on speed this days before the try outs.

Comment

Usually out back you play easy, 1-2 touch play w your midfield providing options to get out, but if you can use your dribbling to get out of problems, what sort of soccer do you like where that’s a bad thing ?
                                I love it just not in your own side of the field

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X