Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay Away From Sunrise

Do you really want to play another chaotic season of low level games and a schedule that changes weekly and monthly. Lets be honest, Sunrise is focused on State Cup as the Ultimate prize at the end of the rainbow that most Strong Florida Clubs have no interest in. Good luck with that.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you really want to play another chaotic season of low level games and a schedule that changes weekly and monthly. Lets be honest, Sunrise is focused on State Cup as the Ultimate prize at the end of the rainbow that most Strong Florida Clubs have no interest in. Good luck with that.
    Didn't make the team again this year?

Comment

State cup is going to be lit. We will win with all the coaches and scouts watching.

Comment

We have six committed girls in our 2007 squad already

Comment

I really wonder about these posts. Like, what happened to this person to make them come on a website and complain about a bunch of kids trying to win a soccer tournament? What kind of person cares about this?

Comment

LOser people with nothing to do

Comment

We have six committed girls in our 2007 squad already
              Villanova here we come.

Comment

I really wonder about these posts. Like, what happened to this person to make them come on a website and complain about a bunch of kids trying to win a soccer tournament? What kind of person cares about this?
                People have invested tons of time and money, having their daughter miss out on playing high school or any other interest in pursuit of playing in college. It bothers them to see a place Sunrise, has success, from the few times we have played them, has a great time playing and still reaches the same goal.

It is hard for people to understand that not every player wants to give up everything just to play DA...they have been told and sold on the idea that "this is the way to make t to the next level" and it may provide an advantage for the middling player who needs the letters, but for player who are good and prove themselves, there will always be a place.

Comment

Question? Does Sunrise mix and match players? Does A players play down on B team during tournaments?

Comment

People have invested tons of time and money, having their daughter miss out on playing high school or any other interest in pursuit of playing in college. It bothers them to see a place Sunrise, has success, from the few times we have played them, has a great time playing and still reaches the same goal.

It is hard for people to understand that not every player wants to give up everything just to play DA...they have been told and sold on the idea that "this is the way to make t to the next level" and it may provide an advantage for the middling player who needs the letters, but for player who are good and prove themselves, there will always be a place.
                    Perhaps.

If I was at Sunrise, I would wonder what might have been if I played on a team with more exposure and played against top level competition. Would I have gotten interest from bigger programs? Would I have gotten more money at a program of similar size?

But, hey...if Ivy acceptance is main goal and you have the grades to help...awesome and congrats. If not, then hope the coach can work his magic connections at Villanova or if you're big and fast then enjoy LSU.

Comment

Sunrise is a joke.... All they do is play kick ball.. They do not play with any skill what so ever, especially at the lower levels (u9-u11). They have some physical players and some good athletes. It will catch up to them when it is more about skill and playing the game properly in the near future.

I am sure they will all try out again for Weston because their parents hope they will make a premier team this time!

Comment

Perhaps.

If I was at Sunrise, I would wonder what might have been if I played on a team with more exposure and played against top level competition. Would I have gotten interest from bigger programs? Would I have gotten more money at a program of similar size?

But, hey...if Ivy acceptance is main goal and you have the grades to help...awesome and congrats. If not, then hope the coach can work his magic connections at Villanova or if you're big and fast then enjoy LSU.
                        I am shocked that people mock that kids got accepted at programs like Villanova and LSU. Your reality is just a tad bit off. Should have mentioned the Dorsey sisters and other at FSU. And countless others to UCF, FAU, USC, Missouri, Vanderbuilt, Kentucky, and UF. Oh wait, that doesn't really fit your objective, nevermind.

Comment

Sunrise is a joke.... All they do is play kick ball.. They do not play with any skill what so ever, especially at the lower levels (u9-u11). They have some physical players and some good athletes. It will catch up to them when it is more about skill and playing the game properly in the near future.

I am sure they will all try out again for Weston because their parents hope they will make a premier team this time!
                          Are you suggesting that the college level coach Lito doesn't know what he's doing?

Comment

I am shocked that people mock that kids got accepted at programs like Villanova and LSU. Your reality is just a tad bit off. Should have mentioned the Dorsey sisters and other at FSU. And countless others to UCF, FAU, USC, Missouri, Vanderbuilt, Kentucky, and UF. Oh wait, that doesn't really fit your objective, nevermind.
                            I also love the fact that they were mocking the Ivy route.

I mean, why not use soccer to get the best possible education you can. Seems like a silly thing to use as an argument against.

Comment

I'm curious, what girls clubs are better than Sunrise? Clay County maybe? Other than Clay, no other club can play at a national level. Sunrise are better than Prime, Weston and SFFA in S. FL. So if Sunrise is so bad, where can you go that is better. Two years Miami CF will be an option. For now, not much else so stick with Sunrise!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X