Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how she starts to speak up after she’s fired and doesn’t collect a paycheck anymore. She knew this was happening for at least a year but didn’t say a word because she was getting paid. Now she wants to clear her name? Hahaha they are all useless. As a parent, we will do something, leave the club. Moron is the one who stays when better options available.
    It was her job. Would you have the balls to criticize your crooked boss if your job depends 100% on a rat?? At least she is doing now. I hope parents do something with crooked BT.

Former WP parent that left because of the current administration

Comment

It was her job. Would you have the balls to criticize your crooked boss if your job depends 100% on a rat?? At least she is doing now. I hope parents do something with crooked BT.

Former WP parent that left because of the current administration
      If I want the best for the members and players, yes I do speak up even if my paycheck depended on it. That’s when dignity and values are above a paycheck. I’m glad she’s speaking up but don’t come here playing victim because she is as guilty as the others.

Comment

Brian and Hector are the worst thing to ever happen at this club. They hired guys like Felix the rat and Cunningham the clown.
        How many kids has Hector put in college in the 3 years he's been there? I'm guessing the answer is 0.
        Brian will be gone now that he paid his way into Weston. Time for someone decent to step up.
        Mean to say How many kids has Felix put in college

Comment

If I want the best for the members and players, yes I do speak up even if my paycheck depended on it. That’s when dignity and values are above a paycheck. I’m glad she’s speaking up but don’t come here playing victim because she is as guilty as the others.
          Well said

Comment

What a moron. She's been speaking up for years. This club would be in even worse condition if she didn't stick around? How much do you think she was making? Likely peanuts. Some people don't do things just for money.

Comment

Nuts, I see martyrs everywhere, everyday. She was the only person working hard and keeping the club afloat while BT was more concerned about getting her daughter in the spotlight at any price. was she supposed to fight all the corruption if parents didn't gave a ****.

Comment

What a moron. She's been speaking up for years. This club would be in even worse condition if she didn't stick around? How much do you think she was making? Likely peanuts. Some people don't do things just for money.
                Oh she needed the money sweetheart. Otherwise she would have left when her son left to Valencia.

Comment

Mean to say How many kids has Felix put in college

According to David Cunningham and the rest of the coaching staff, we had ZERO college worthy players.

Comment

They all suck, but the biggest suck ass is the coaches, they dont work together, they dont help the kids, they dont care about the kids. They do not communicate with the board, Henry, David and Carl did nothing last year, never once followed through with plans, never tried to help with kids futures.

Comment

Andres tried to fight it, was let go
                      Sophia tried to fight it, was let go
                      Carl Brown tried to fight it, was let go
                      Billy kissed ass, took his kid out the club was given a raise
                      David went behind Carls back and got him fired, got a raise
                      Leslie tried to fight it, was let go
                      Tanya tried to fight it, was let go

The rest are cancers or irrelevant

Comment

Im sure Andres, Leslie, Tanya, Javier, Felix, Jose, Carl, Andres, and Valney are glad to be out of there, getting anything done in those meetings was a joke. Waste of my life.

JC

Comment

Yeah, dont judge the ones out, they are often put as blame, but if the same crap is going on, maybe its not them, maybe they tried to make it work and they got no help. Who is still there, thats the problem;

Hector
                          Janete
                          Brian
                          Henry Gomez
                          David Cunningham
                          Billy Rivera

That is the problem right there

Comment

Parents, nothing will change, take your boys to Miramar and your girls to Sunrise

Comment

Im sure Andres, Leslie, Tanya, Javier, Felix, Jose, Carl, Andres, and Valney are glad to be out of there, getting anything done in those meetings was a joke. Waste of my life.

JC
                              I am surprised WPU even has a discussion board. WPU has been depleted in the last two years. I assume after this season there will be a greater exodus going to near by clubs, most to Weston. It was a good run but lack of leadership drove them to the floor. Now they will just be like Miami Lakes, once a great club with good coaches and players and now.... well fill in the blanks.

Comment

They need to fire:

janette and the other board members

re elect president, trust the president to hire actual talent and thats it. Have two or four board member for voting purposes only. not paid positions, the club is hemorrhaging money, but everyone gets paid

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X