Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    On the girls side there is TBU and, occasionally, WFF. Does clearwater even have a girls side anymore? Florida Premier is a nice feeder program for the girls ECNL at TBU. We get your best every year and join them with our top coaching, league access and the players we've developed.

On the boys side, I think we can all agree that CC is a DA and nothing more. Dying club. Kind of sad really since they used to set the standard in the area. It's more fun if we have a rival.

Amen to that...

Comment

We have very good TARSA teams too and support those programs because it is good for the kids who don't want to commit full time and maybe play 5 different sports.

Maybe you can add Miami kids to your TARSA teams and win those trophies too. That's ok. Our TARSA kids will still have fun, learn a little and get to play the game they love with their friends. It's not for everyone, we know. Just for those that understand the right way to do things.

What have the Rangers done right? 1 practice a week and playing in the USA league? Maybe next year sign up your teams in the TARSA League.

Comment

Ranger parents are the most annoying. Can the CC, TBU, WFF and FP parents all agree on that?

We have very good TARSA teams too and support those programs because it is good for the kids who don't want to commit full time and maybe play 5 different sports.

Maybe you can add Miami kids to your TARSA teams and win those trophies too. That's ok. Our TARSA kids will still have fun, learn a little and get to play the game they love with their friends. It's not for everyone, we know. Just for those that understand the right way to do things.

Comment

The Rangers are the top Club in the area. Their DOC does not allow siblings to play at two different clubs, they only train once a week and for 4 months, they have parent coaches, their DOC bashes ever big Club around him, they don’t have a board and he tells all his parents that he does not make any money of soccer. That’s how a club is supposed to be run.

Comment

Sounds like someone is defensive about their trophy chasing. Look, true community based development is not for everyone. We know that. We even develop good players that want to go trophy hunting and wish them well when they leave.

The Rangers are the top Club in the area. Their DOC does not allow siblings to play at two different clubs, they only train once a week and for 4 months, they have parent coaches, their DOC bashes ever big Club around him, they don’t have a board and he tells all his parents that he does not make any money of soccer. That’s how a club is supposed to be run.

Comment

I love how TBU is trolling everyone and they are biting lol.

Comment

And I never said the Rangers were the top club in the area. It would depend how you define that. The biggest with the most trophies and college recruits is clearly TBU. Many of those players learned the game the right way at the Rangers. Many came from other areas. They collect well.

But, I laugh at the clubs that criticize the big clubs for recruiting and not developing when I learn that they do the same thing to win their precious U11 trophies. Hypocrites always make me laugh.

Sounds like someone is defensive about their trophy chasing. Look, true community based development is not for everyone. We know that. We even develop good players that want to go trophy hunting and wish them well when they leave.

Comment

And I never said the Rangers were the top club in the area. It would depend how you define that. The biggest with the most trophies and college recruits is clearly TBU. Many of those players learned the game the right way at the Rangers. Many came from other areas. They collect well.

But, I laugh at the clubs that criticize the big clubs for recruiting and not developing when I learn that they do the same thing to win their precious U11 trophies. Hypocrites always make me laugh.
                  We can all agree that the Rangers are an Recreational Club, half of their Club is currently at our Club. Next year they can just rename it to the feeder club to TBU.

Comment

There is a rumor that the Rangers might merge with TBU is that true?

Comment

Now it seems like a defensive Florida Premier parent trolling the Rangers for complaining about development hypocrisy and pretending to be a TBU parent. Before I think it was TBU parents trolling the Chargers for celebrating a division 2 commissioners cup win for a division 1 team. Funny how things unfold.

And at TBU, we will just keep recruiting AND developing our way into the top in the state. Nothing wrong with recruiting players who want more.

We can all agree that the Rangers are an Recreational Club, half of their Club is currently at our Club. Next year they can just rename it to the feeder club to TBU.

Comment

So who is the troll? That’s the real question now? Florida Premier FC, Rangers (Lawyer), TBU or the Chargers? Let the guessing begin.

Comment

All of the above is my guess.

So who is the troll? That’s the real question now? Florida Premier FC, Rangers (Lawyer), TBU or the Chargers? Let the guessing begin.

Comment

Possible Mergers -
                            TBU & WFF
                            Chargers & Florida Premier FC
                            TBU & Chargers
                            Chargers & WFF
                            TBU & Florida Premier FC
                            Florida Premier FC & WFF

What merger do you want to see?

Comment

WFF and Chargers makes the most sense. Weak boys but strong girls with weak girls but strong boys. After that, TBU plus WFF makes the most sense. Close together would eliminate competition and they'd own the girls side of the house.

None will happen.

Possible Mergers -
                              TBU & WFF
                              Chargers & Florida Premier FC
                              TBU & Chargers
                              Chargers & WFF
                              TBU & Florida Premier FC
                              Florida Premier FC & WFF

What merger do you want to see?

Comment

I'll go with a partial merger. The East Lake campus of WFF should merge with either TBU or Florida Premier. It makes zero sense for them to be affiliated with Brandon.

WFF and Chargers makes the most sense. Weak boys but strong girls with weak girls but strong boys. After that, TBU plus WFF makes the most sense. Close together would eliminate competition and they'd own the girls side of the house.

None will happen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X