Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's funny, I was there, again I'm with TBU, TBU had 20 kids on the bench and yes it was the 1st team along with 6 DP players ( yes DA Players) and WFF had 4 players fro the 2nd team as 3 players from the 1st team did not play that day, so get your facts correct buddy
    Did you count the guys sitting n the floor too. Regardless, no future for WWF East Lake. They can keep feeding parents that Pre DA nonsense. At the end of the day, most of those players will be playing at TBU.

Comment

Did you count the guys sitting n the floor too. Regardless, no future for WWF East Lake. They can keep feeding parents that Pre DA nonsense. At the end of the day, most of those players will be playing at TBU.
      So I was right?, we shall see maybe you are wrong again, correctme if I’m wrong, but the majority of those kids from WFF played at TBU? And maybe more TBU players will leave like they did? Just saying

Comment

It looks like they are 4th in CDL and their second team is 5th in CDL. I'd say they are a competitive team, but how can you say they are a "top" team in the area?

Are you sure of what you're saying? the 1st team at East Lake is one of the top teams in the area, so shut your mouth and appreciate these talented kids, bunch of haters here.

Comment

Who Cares?

Comment

10 pages worth of parents, coaches/directors pretending to be parents, and middle school aged older siblings of the 2008/2007 Ranger, Chargers, Flames, Rowdies and Thunder apparently... unless the Dunedin parents/kids/coaches were clever enough to seem like they were from elsewhere.

Let me see if I can sum up. Rangers care about development, but also are a small worthless club that will never amount to anything. Chargers care only about the DA and slip their A teams into the B brackets to win trophies and advertise them. WFF may be a dumpster fire in all respects except apparently their 2008 boys team at east lake which, despite being quiet and amazing, sits in the middle of their CDL table. The Rowdies rule them all, in their own mind, but only because they recruit foolish families to wear ugly uniforms and pay lots of money to say they are in an elite league... but if you want to actually develop, stay away. The Thunder kicks everyone's butts at the younger age and gets mad when their B teams lose to the other local A teams with trophy chasing parents... butttt.... turns out they recruit kids from Miami to their A teams so that they can win (and think that because they are on their FYSA roster that is somehow better than TBU recruiting kids from the Thunder to win at older ages). Do I have this correct? Am I missing anyone? Strictly maybe? GPS? Oh yea, what about the Liverpool way?

Who Cares?

Comment

If I were running TBU, now that they have full DA (or are about to), I'd go hard after NB. He is the best thing left at CC. From comments in this back and forth string, it looks like some TBU directors or board members follow these boards... so take this as advice and get him. It will be the final nail in the cc coffin. TBU has $$. Use it wisely for a change.
              Sorry Nathan, no raise for you. Try Dunedin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X