Jefferson Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all the old timers instilling wisdom on the parents of the younger kids - remember you were once us and it was important to you then.. we’ll start an AARP thread for you

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Last time for SSS top teams once they join DA. Jefferson will be an NPL-only tournie next year for MA teams.

You never know what next year will bring with these leagues, nothing is the same one year to the next, but Jeff Cup and CASL has been pretty consistent, on the east coast, for attracting top coaches and teams for this event year after year.

Comment

All of the top teams will never be in the same tournament you idiot .... they play in different parts of the country and their different leagues intentionally fracture them so that the consumer will have a very difficult time telling if one team (league) is better than another. Smoke and mirrors.
        That not is necessarily true, some events do look at your past history and determine, regardless of what league you play in, and place you where they think is appropriate, some events will keep all the ECNL in their own bracket and let no one else in but that is not the case for Jeff Cup, it is based on history and performance not what league you play in.

Comment

That not is necessarily true, some events do look at your past history and determine, regardless of what league you play in, and place you where they think is appropriate, some events will keep all the ECNL in their own bracket and let no one else in but that is not the case for Jeff Cup, it is based on history and performance not what league you play in.
          If you go to vegas or surf cup you will play some of the best west coast teams but you need to have a great record and prove you deserve to to play these teams, tournaments are now getting the okay to include DA teams, they are starting to mix in.

Comment

Seacoast United 00/01 npl will finish top of group team is not like most Seacoast team they can actually play for once. Team is loaded with a lot of talent. - note from nefc coach

Comment

Seacoast United 00/01 npl will finish top of group team is not like most Seacoast team they can actually play for once. Team is loaded with a lot of talent. - note from nefc coach
              Their best player going to be there? Last I heard she was already enrolled at FSU and in spring workouts.

Comment

Their best player going to be there? Last I heard she was already enrolled at FSU and in spring workouts.
                Yes I believe so but I was actually talking about the boys team

Comment

Seacoast have soccer teams?

Comment

Yes I believe so but I was actually talking about the boys team
                    Boys soccer matters?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X