Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Hopper

Looks like the club hopper is not only hopping clubs again but hopping college commitment!

oh no

Comment

Which club hopper? There are quite a few of them

Comment

who cares

Comment

agreed, really none of your f u c k i n g business where any other kid plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Looks like the club hopper is not only hopping clubs again but hopping college commitment!
            You are a pecker head

Comment

That was quick. Looks like the club hopper parent is a regular on TS.

Comment

agreed, really none of your f u c k i n g business where any other kid plays.
                Says the parent of a club hopper

You're one of those parents that cries if your precious maestro doesn't get good playing time. You take you ball and leave. When are you going to realize that you should quit meddling in your kid's business and let him or her play where they want to? People like you are what's wrong with youth sports today.

Comment

dont know who this person is talking about but unless this player is a junior/senior and officially signed who cares it means nothing

Comment

1) none of your business
                    2) not your place to (potentially) name a kid on TS
                    3) college commitments can and do change. Both sides can change their minds, the coach leaves, kid can't get admitted

Comment

correct verbals mean nothing

Comment

That was quick. Looks like the club hopper parent is a regular on TS.
                        Sounds good to me, the kid has options/ I wish my kid had 1 offer after all the money I have spent on soccer. Congrats I hope the kid is happy and the parents are and should be proud.

Comment

correct verbals mean nothing
                          Verbals mean something.

Comment

I know Moms that like to hop from one bed to another if you know what i mean.

Comment

Verbals mean something.
                              Verbals mean a college believes in you at that moment. If you have a verbal you have accomplished something. Keep working hard and NLI will culminate into a positive event. When do we start being critical of verbals?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X