Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true. When my kid was young, I didn't know better and paid so my kid could upload resume and stuff on TDS. Followed someone on team's advice. Recognition didn't happen until well after payments stopped.
    It's like anything else, take it with a grain of salt. Will agree, some good articles. It was the place to go for information years ago. Now, too much competition as far as good soccer stories and rankings. Because not every club, team, school, college, actually reports to them, the information is only as good as what is received. Like everything else in soccer; time come and gone.
    TDS is biased for players on the West Coast where their writers live and see those players more often.

Comment

I don't think there's any one place for news, unfortunately. I do like New England Soccer Journal, although you have to subscribe and they don't always get it right. Despite those flaws I like their articles.

If your kids are at an age where college is on the horizon, the d3 boards is an excellent resource.

Looking forward to other replies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X