Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is ACYS even able to host their own tournament anymore since no Trotters Park?
    I don't believe so for Trotters was their host site and that's now gone. That's a huge blow financially to a club when they can't host a tournament.

Comment

I don't believe so for Trotters was their host site and that's now gone. That's a huge blow financially to a club when they can't host a tournament.
      Dont forget they are saving all that money from not paying Trotters 150k per year :)

Comment

Dont forget they are saving all that money from not paying Trotters 150k per year :)
        But they have to rent fields all over Orange and Seminole so I don't think the savings is all that impactful. I agree with the other poster the loss of hosting a tournament is a huge loss no matter how you spin it.

Comment

is ACYS anything more than FC santos? By the way he is anything but, what ACYS wants.

Comment

is ACYS anything more than FC santos? By the way he is anything but, what ACYS wants.
            It's nothing more than Eddie and his ego. The club is in trouble.

Comment

It's nothing more than Eddie and his ego. The club is in trouble.
              Eddie is a man of god and humility and respect a true inspiration to young kids

Comment

<insert>sarcasm

Comment

He just under estimated what the loss of Trotters would do and did not prepare for it. Field rentals all over Orlando and constantly changing wears quickly and its not going get any better next season if still around.

Comment

What happened to the new fields that were going to be built in South West Orange county?

Comment

What happened to the new fields that were going to be built in South West Orange county?
                      Not happening. Probably just a rumor to get players and parents to stay. I can tell you first hand that a bunch of boys players are leaving.

Comment

Not happening. Probably just a rumor to get players and parents to stay. I can tell you first hand that a bunch of boys players are leaving.
                        U14 boys team is imploding

Comment

If true that’s too bad. Good team and talented players. They have a few very excited parents on their sideline that probably stir the pot often. I’m surprised the coach puts up with them.

Comment

Include U16 showcase, few of them moving on. Tired of practices being canceled and moving week to week. Our son's on a lower age group and sorry to say after 5 years its time, we thought it was going to get better but indications are next year might be worse field wise.

Comment

Heard it was going to be harder to get field time at Braddock park next year since acys is not based in winter garden.

Comment

ACYS is will be no longer after this or next year at best. Don’t waste your time at this club! Poorly run and incompetent!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X