Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will EM continue coaching the 2006 ECNL group?
    I believe he will unless his 2006 daughter gets moved up in which case he will coach the 2005s.

Comment

Truth.
      true dat

Comment

how much for 2006 CT boys team?

Comment

They all have to play keeper because OW has no keeper training so no keepers go there until they have been trained elsewhere. As for the other positions, central players and forwards locked up by coaches kids .... everyone locked into one (maybe two) positions very early.
          If they rotate how is the kid locked into a position? In a typical game my kid plays back, then mid then striker. As do all kids. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

They don't have formal goalie training. That you are right about but they do have kids that are great goalies on the team. However, they don't make the kids that are great at keeper play keeper all the time. They let them play other positions so they get developed.

Almost every serious soccer player in CT wants to play DA. So of course there is going to be a lot of competition for those spots. If some kid is a ulittle at OW and never plays on his own and a kid from another club practices all the time, is dedicated and loves soccer above all else then chances are he will take the spot. That doesn't mean OW didn't try to develop their kid at ulittle it just means they take the best at the DA ages.

Comment

If they rotate how is the kid locked into a position? In a typical game my kid plays back, then mid then striker. As do all kids. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

They don't have formal goalie training. That you are right about but they do have kids that are great goalies on the team. However, they don't make the kids that are great at keeper play keeper all the time. They let them play other positions so they get developed.

Almost every serious soccer player in CT wants to play DA. So of course there is going to be a lot of competition for those spots. If some kid is a ulittle at OW and never plays on his own and a kid from another club practices all the time, is dedicated and loves soccer above all else then chances are he will take the spot. That doesn't mean OW didn't try to develop their kid at ulittle it just means they take the best at the DA ages.

Hey Matt Cameron put down the bong

"Almost every serious soccer player in CT wants to play DA"

Yeah sure. You mean every kid in CT wants to be on a bus trip every weekend playing 20 minutes? stupid parents

Comment

Hey Matt Cameron put down the bong

"Almost every serious soccer player in CT wants to play DA"

Yeah sure. You mean every kid in CT wants to be on a bus trip every weekend playing 20 minutes? stupid parents
              OW made you a Hater. They must be doing something right.

Comment

OW made you a Hater. They must be doing something right.
                I started hating after I had that hot dog when I was forced to volunteer at the snack shack

Comment

OW is the club of yesteryear. The VHS of clubs. It's fine if you like VHS

Comment

I started hating after I had that hot dog when I was forced to volunteer at the snack shack
                    you mean your wife got the hot dog behind the snack shack!

Comment

OW is the club of yesteryear. The VHS of clubs. It's fine if you like VHS
                      so in your mind what is the prefered club in CT?

Comment

Whatever you do in your personal life shouldn't affect how you feel about your kids soccer team. Don't hate OW, I don't believe they think any less of you because you like the hotdog. OW treats everyone the same regardless of their race, creed, color or sexual preference.

Comment

so in your mind what is the prefered club in CT?
                          Sporting Celtic.

Comment

Correction. OW takes the best players that show up to tryouts. How many top players from FSA and CFC showed up at those tryouts? That would be zero.

Comment

Correction. OW takes the best players that show up to tryouts. How many top players from FSA and CFC showed up at those tryouts? That would be zero.
                              FSA is a joke. They repeatedly get stomped on by their competitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Humpty69 View Post
                                how much for 2006 CT boys team?
                                Not worth it .... seriously, do not bother.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X