X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened? Do tell.
    I’ve heard about it. Something about helping a couple of his players hire prostitues while there for a tournament. Talk about trust.

Comment

Didn’t GF at TBU also get fired- for NCAA violations. Sounds unethical to me.
      GF violated the NCAA by giving a few of his players some money to go get something to eat. Very UNETHICAL!!!

But ER???? google it

Comment

GF violated the NCAA by giving a few of his players some money to go get something to eat. Very UNETHICAL!!!

But ER???? google it
        Rules are rules!

Comment

But ER???? google it
          Rumor is girls from Sweden were getting rent money and went to the AD and that’s when GF got rumbled at Tampa.

Comment

Lends a whole new meaning to "pay to play"!
            Make sure to sign up for Fantastic 250 to get more playing time. For a little extra $$ a starting position.

Comment

Rumor is girls from Sweden were getting rent money and went to the AD and that’s when GF got rumbled at Tampa.
              https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...pg=1625,262851

Comment

Article from April 3rd, 2002. Pulling out the archives.

KW incident from April 2018.

Comment

16 years ago - and he went on to become the head coach at LSU!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    16 years ago - and he went on to become the head coach at lsu!
                    lsu>wff

Comment

Make sure to sign up for Fantastic 250 to get more playing time. For a little extra $$ a starting position.
                      Are you talking about DSB future 50 program, it is costly but worth it because it will get your kid a spot at the NTC.

Comment

Are you talking about DSB future 50 program, it is costly but worth it because it will get your kid a spot at the NTC.
                        No, the WFF pay for playing spot on team program.

https://thefactory25.com/programs/

Comment

So, if I understand the "facts" correctly, GF was reprimanded because he gave money to families for food, housing, etc. And KW was reprimanded for taking money from families so their child could gain access to the NT?

Doesn't really seem comparable....

Comment

So, if I understand the "facts" correctly, GF was reprimanded because he gave money to families for food, housing, etc. And KW was reprimanded for taking money from families so their child could gain access to the NT?

Doesn't really seem comparable....
                            agreed not comparable because GF did what is said, and KW did not . I mean not even a good job on the fake article. I can't say if KW is a great coach or not but the bogus article is pretty laughable.

Comment

agreed not comparable because GF did what is said, and KW did not . I mean not even a good job on the fake article. I can't say if KW is a great coach or not but the bogus article is pretty laughable.
                              Exactly. The changes in fonts in that article are obvious.

Comment

Exactly. The changes in fonts in that article are obvious.
                                So you're saying there is absolutely no merit to the issue and she just rolled out of the NT role so she could puruse "great opportunity" at WFF? And somebody went to the trouble to doctor up that article and post it? Uhmmm, OK.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X