Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How did bu do at weston tournament? Any champs in the silver division this year? I know da is where it is at but bu loses all those games.
    Who’s asking?

Comment

Any new ideas on your options? We are at BU too, the U17 girls, but my daughter is actually U16 playing up. We're done. Coach is useless and clueless. Club has no idea that we exist.
      OK. We're jumping on this bandwagon too. We need options, real options. Anyone please? We just wasted the entire day, AGAIN, with a drive to Ft. Myers. Poor girls had no chance. Players not in their regular positions, no subs, and the coach was utterly lost.

Comment

OK. We're jumping on this bandwagon too. We need options, real options. Anyone please? We just wasted the entire day, AGAIN, with a drive to Ft. Myers. Poor girls had no chance. Players not in their regular positions, no subs, and the coach was utterly lost.
        What age group? Tournament? Details plz

Comment

What age group? Tournament? Details plz
          U17 girls. Will be rising U18 for next year.

Comment

U17 girls. Will be rising U18 for next year.
            Not a bu hater , but if you aren’t on a da team BU doesn’t even half try... sucks but has to do with the fact that they don’t have enough quality , it’s all spread out

Comment

Not a bu hater , but if you aren’t on a da team BU doesn’t even half try... sucks but has to do with the fact that they don’t have enough quality , it’s all spread out
              I believe the OP has already come to that conclusion. No reason to restate the obvious, right? He/she is asking for help. Plus, GDA is run by the USSF. The clubs have minimal involvement in scheduling anything. Training curriculum is also set by the USSF.

If you are in the Boca area, there is Team Boca over at the FAU fields. If you are out west, you can try Parkland and Coral Springs to the south. Boynton to the north. I don't believe that Delray has a team at that age.

Good luck.

Comment

BANDWAGONERSPIT smoking GIRLSHOPray with PREDATOR$hip smoking BOOTSlipARKS BUStrain slime.

SMOKING BUSTrain ghostREADING MODEL TRAIN RAIL ROAD$hip smoking BUSTrap POSTaliens.

EARTH LINK smoking GOAT$lip PASTURE of CAMELot$WING smoked LIGHTERSnow jobEAR$mug $HIParks.

LIONS. TIGERS. BEARS. FLYING MONKEYS. ELKSmarting foundRYE BREAD$wing smoking roastAPESwing.

Comment

Enough!!! Where did you find this moron EE? Was he at the unemployment office? No fooking way he has a B-license. I seriously doubt he could even coach a fake team on xbox. You want commitment? My azz. $$$ is all you worry about.

Comment

Enough!!! Where did you find this moron EE? Was he at the unemployment office? No fooking way he has a B-license. I seriously doubt he could even coach a fake team on xbox. You want commitment? My azz. $$$ is all you worry about.
                    Hahaha , now what?

Comment

Hahaha , now what?
                      Truedat.

Comment

Hahaha , now what?
                        Who is telling your their is no other options?

Comment

Who is telling your their is no other options?
                          Sunrise!!!! I mean Hialeah sting

Comment

Sunrise!!!! I mean Hialeah sting
                            What about boys?

Comment

A few u12 da players from boynton knights already gone had it
                              u13 -u14 -u15 da players from boynton leaving next year
                              so much for boynton knights and boca united joint club .
                              Every parent that came over from boynton to bu da has said that they go trick. The old dog and pony show over at bu

Comment

A few u12 da players from boynton knights already gone had it
                                u13 -u14 -u15 da players from boynton leaving next year
                                so much for boynton knights and boca united joint club .
                                Every parent that came over from boynton to bu da has said that they go trick. The old dog and pony show over at bu

Over at Weston , on the girls side, since CP left, since the whole HS fiasco (many of the girls are regretting it) its a SShow... they have had to bring up girls to all age levels and from the B teams just to field a team... and the results are showing....

I predict everything will sort it self out, there really aren't any other options if your girl can actually play and wants to be challenged...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X