X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth about Prime is....

We are taking over!

Strong rosters getting stronger! We ready, we ready, we ready for y’all.

Comment

I have my daughter at prime this year. The truth is that they bring players in from all over the state just to play games. Practices have 4 to 8 kids. We are doing ok but this entire set up is stupid. We won’t be back and either will several others.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I have my daughter at prime this year. The truth is that they bring players in from all over the state just to play games. Practices have 4 to 8 kids. We are doing ok but this entire set up is stupid. We won’t be back and either will several others.
        The truth is that if you don’t listen to all the hype about ECNL being so great and you actually go to Prime games and watch for yourself you will find very mediocre level Prime teams. And if you go watch practices you will see half the team missing and different coaches covering for each other. My kid also won’t be back. It’s all propaganda, trust me, not even close to worth the money Prime charged. It’s not a club it’s more like supposed all star teams with no continuity and no commitment by the players or coaches at all. It has been a very poor experience for my daughter and I don’t recommend Prime at all.

Comment

The truth is that if you don’t listen to all the hype about ECNL being so great and you actually go to Prime games and watch for yourself you will find very mediocre level Prime teams. And if you go watch practices you will see half the team missing and different coaches covering for each other. My kid also won’t be back. It’s all propaganda, trust me, not even close to worth the money Prime charged. It’s not a club it’s more like supposed all star teams with no continuity and no commitment by the players or coaches at all. It has been a very poor experience for my daughter and I don’t recommend Prime at all.
          Who do you recommend? Where were you before?

Comment

Have you not enjoyed the competition? We are playing against the best girls out there making our girls have to perform. Fast physical and good. I think this is different than the last few years with decent competition and an inherent focus on having fun because the effort was not required. Now it is physically and mentally tough, i think almost every girl has improved having to rise to the competition. not sure it is for everyone and sometimes when playing time is down,the choice is questioned,but when thinking about the alternatives,i like the momentum from this program. if some friends go back to weston,will be hard,but that is their choice. not for us right now. college opportunities s also seem the highest with this team,if that is ever an option(although 65% of encl. seem to play college)

Comment

Who do you recommend? Where were you before?

see my post above, Prime is the definite choice next year while weston gda tries to rebuild, if your daughter can make it. i am actually getting nervous because i think many see it that way and the chances of making the team will be more difficult next year. if my daughter does not make it,weston gda, and then not sure if we would go sunrise or boca gda.

Comment

Have you not enjoyed the competition? We are playing against the best girls out there making our girls have to perform. Fast physical and good. I think this is different than the last few years with decent competition and an inherent focus on having fun because the effort was not required. Now it is physically and mentally tough, i think almost every girl has improved having to rise to the competition. not sure it is for everyone and sometimes when playing time is down,the choice is questioned,but when thinking about the alternatives,i like the momentum from this program. if some friends go back to weston,will be hard,but that is their choice. not for us right now. college opportunities s also seem the highest with this team,if that is ever an option(although 65% of encl. seem to play college)
                The training at Prime is not what is should be. Practices are not well organized. Training without purpose or focus. I’m disappointed by it.

Comment

see my post above, Prime is the definite choice next year while weston gda tries to rebuild, if your daughter can make it. i am actually getting nervous because i think many see it that way and the chances of making the team will be more difficult next year. if my daughter does not make it,weston gda, and then not sure if we would go sunrise or boca gda.
                  All credibility to your post is lost when you mention Boca. Another clueless parent.

Comment

Everyone knows this is complete b s. Parents talk and the two posts above are 100% accurate. Prime isn’t even a real club. Players come in from everywhere just to play games. Practices are a joke. Biggest mistake we ever made. The good thing is that we still have a few years before graduation so we can right the wrong. See ya Prime.

Comment

Everyone knows this is complete b s. Parents talk and the two posts above are 100% accurate. Prime isn’t even a real club. Players come in from everywhere just to play games. Practices are a joke. Biggest mistake we ever made. The good thing is that we still have a few years before graduation so we can right the wrong. See ya Prime.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sYTAHtzXM

You prime haters just gonna hate while we create soccer domination!

Comment

Don’t make us all laugh hysterically, Boca GDA? You’re kidding right? How can you even put them in the same sentence as Sunrise or any bigger club in south Florida for that matter. Boca GDA is literally rec level. They have players there who didn’t start at Sunrise, Wellington, Team Boca, and even a few from Boynton Knights who literally played in their rec program two years ago. Boca GDA is on its last leg and hopping. I doubt they will even be in existence next year. So please don’t make us all laugh, you must be a Boca U mommy just trying to make your daughters team sound relivent. Guess what, they aren’t!

Comment

Don’t make us all laugh hysterically, Boca GDA? You’re kidding right? How can you even put them in the same sentence as Sunrise or any bigger club in south Florida for that matter. Boca GDA is literally rec level. They have players there who didn’t start at Sunrise, Wellington, Team Boca, and even a few from Boynton Knights who literally played in their rec program two years ago. Boca GDA is on its last leg and hopping. I doubt they will even be in existence next year. So please don’t make us all laugh, you must be a Boca U mommy just trying to make your daughters team sound relivent. Guess what, they aren’t!
                          This is how you put Boca and Sunrise in the same sentence:

Sunrise u16 have lost their last two games at Jefferson cup by a combined score of 15-0...that’s an embarrassing result similar to what Boca gets against Top Hat.

Sad, but true.

Comment

All credibility to your post is lost when you mention Boca. Another clueless parent.

I would rather be losing in a DA program than losing in the Jefferson Cup,I think. That is all I was saying. Prime is a runaway for now,then followed by weston

Comment

All the teams here are bad, sunrise just got there asses kicked this wknd 7-0 and 8-0. There just the best of the really bad this state has to offer

Comment

water

I would rather be losing in a DA program than losing in the Jefferson Cup,I think. That is all I was saying. Prime is a runaway for now,then followed by weston
                                How stupid can you be. Weston has a B team that didn't win a game. We sent them four players and they got to win a game. Da competition is a joke. Everything is watered down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X