Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      At 05, I agree.
      And 2007

And for the most part 2006

Comment

Don’t lick the patch
        I love how every last child, parent, coach and team of the DA has been allowed to live rent free in your mind.

Comment

I love how every last child, parent, coach and team of the DA has been allowed to live rent free in your mind.
          Unfortunately, it's nicer to camp alongside the Springwater Trail than it is to live in his mind.

Comment

you do realize the leaderboard is the actions of one individual. I strongly suspect I know which child belongs to that individual, but he does not mean any harm by it and honestly there is nothing wrong with his listing statistics that are already available on the da game reports. If nothing else, he is consolidating all of them into one format. The reality is that the DEA is a significantly higher level than oysa. Regardless of how you feel about the DEA or the patch the concept was set up to make it a better environment for development. That has in fact happened.
            You are right. And then us soccer pulled their only employee and now the DA is coming to a close.

Comment

You are right. And then us soccer pulled their only employee and now the DA is coming to a close.
              Explain please.

Comment

Why has Westside Timbers pulled out of the DA?

Does anyone know why clubs like Westside Timbers have pulled out of the DA? No one is really talking about why clubs are getting out of it...

Comment

Does anyone know why clubs like Westside Timbers have pulled out of the DA? No one is really talking about why clubs are getting out of it...
                  Call or email Cony and ask him. He's never been shy about his opinions.

Comment

I suppose if there's one amusing thing about the whole DAbacle is that Jo at ADF spent a lot of time and money going after his B license, and now it appears he won't need it...

Comment

I suppose if there's one amusing thing about the whole DAbacle is that Jo at ADF spent a lot of time and money going after his B license, and now it appears he won't need it...
                      I laughed when I read that . . . but its a painful laugh.

The amount of resources spent by clubs, coaches, and families trying to align with US Soccer has been remarkable.

Thought it was the right thing to do.

Comment

The big question is, what are the 4 clubs left in DA going to do? Are they going to stay, or will they pull out? Thought there would be another announcement yesterday, but it has been crickets other than a lot of Westside bashing.

Comment

Does this mean no TA 07s next year?

Comment

The big question is, what are the 4 clubs left in DA going to do? Are they going to stay, or will they pull out? Thought there would be another announcement yesterday, but it has been crickets other than a lot of Westside bashing.

History tells us....Nothing.

Comment

MLS clubs will be pulling out within the next 18 months. They are not happy with US Soccer. That being said, the clubs that only have the younger ages, do not feel that is worth their time and resources to keep their teams in the league if there isn't a possibility of having their players noticed by the big guys. Watch most clubs who only have the youngest teams pull out this year, and more to follow next year

Comment

MLS clubs will be pulling out within the next 18 months. They are not happy with US Soccer. That being said, the clubs that only have the younger ages, do not feel that is worth their time and resources to keep their teams in the league if there isn't a possibility of having their players noticed by the big guys. Watch most clubs who only have the youngest teams pull out this year, and more to follow next year
                                Are you trying to say that WST is an MLS club??? Talk about worthless patches and delusions of grandeur

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X