Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Based on the score, I’m sure your child must have been amazing as well in that game. It’s funny how confident some of you horrible parents feel behind a keyboard. Get a life and grow some courage. If you have a problem with someone, don’t hide behind a computer. Say it to their face. Until then, you are just a coward who likes picking on kids. Now that’s sad. Parents like you are why no one wants to join your club.
    Follow the thread, please. It was mentioned earlier that this group of parents was addressed on the sidelines at a practice last year, guess what the result was- they were incapable of having an adult conversation and immediately resorted to name calling, profanity, and actual pushing and shoving of those who tried to be civil.

Also, please note I never stated my daughter was a star or difference maker, nor have I ever claimed she is. Quite honestly, I’m not sure she’s a GDA quality player, but she was offered a spot, and she accepted it, unlike those in this group whose daughter didn’t make it initially and went crying to the powers that be (and probably offered up a sponsorship) to have her included.

Comment

Lol. I’m surprised they haven’t complained about the big mean coach having the girls practicing in the rain last night or that it’ll be too cold to practice tonight.
      No, nobody can control the elements of weather. Kind of like coach can not control anger or emotions.

Comment

No, nobody can control the elements of weather. Kind of like coach can not control anger or emotions.
        It is at this time I need to remind you that last year your daughter had a high level coach that could control his anger and emotions, yet you wanted him replaced, as well. Guess what...RM IS NOT GOING TO COACH YOUR DAUGHTER ANYMORE.

Comment

It is at this time I need to remind you that last year your daughter had a high level coach that could control his anger and emotions, yet you wanted him replaced, as well. Guess what...RM IS NOT GOING TO COACH YOUR DAUGHTER ANYMORE.

"RM IS NOT GOING TO COACH YOUR DAUGHTER ANYMORE"

All CAPS again. Calm down coach. Is that shouting or yelling this time?

Comment

Florida Rush U14, U15 & U16 teams beat two WFF GDA teams(U14, U15) and the U16 WFF Pre DA team.

U14 4-3 Rush over WFF GDA
            U15 5-2 Rush over WFF GDA
            U16 4-0 Rush over WFF Pre DA
            FC Prime 05 ECNL team just beat Rush 3-0 at Disney and they are bottom of ECNL standings. Again WFF are a joke and shouldn’t be the standard of the DA
            "If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

So how much better is Florida GDA than Florida ECNL?

Comment

Follow the thread, please. It was mentioned earlier that this group of parents was addressed on the sidelines at a practice last year, guess what the result was- they were incapable of having an adult conversation and immediately resorted to name calling, profanity, and actual pushing and shoving of those who tried to be civil.

Also, please note I never stated my daughter was a star or difference maker, nor have I ever claimed she is. Quite honestly, I’m not sure she’s a GDA quality player, but she was offered a spot, and she accepted it, unlike those in this group whose daughter didn’t make it initially and went crying to the powers that be (and probably offered up a sponsorship) to have her included.
              You’re just angry at the world and a sad soul. Stop living through your kid.

Comment

"Too bad the coach is Cray Cray."

Does he scream and yell at his girls at halftime? Does he insult, belittle and criticize his players telling them they are arrogant? Wait that is the WFF GDA coach. Not sure why half the team has not left to join anywhere they're not verbally abused?

There's a difference between holding (12 & 13 y/o) players accountable and insulting, belittling and condescending toxic behavior. Yelling, screaming and angrily speaking to children aggressively is verbal abuse, not educating. It was ineffective and players did not respond well to it.

Coach is consistent with emotional instability.
                My daughter's favorite part of training last night was coach having a temper tantrum. She was inspired.

Comment

In the words of Alexandria Cortez : "Like , um, you know, whatever!"

Comment

My daughter's favorite part of training last night was coach having a temper tantrum. She was inspired.
                    That is part of development!!

Comment

Almost as impressive as your anonymous, incessant whining about the coach whining. Sounds like your daughter learned how to ignore the coach by ignoring you.

Comment

Almost as impressive as your anonymous, incessant whining about the coach whining. Sounds like your daughter learned how to ignore the coach by ignoring you.
                        or like your incessant whining, about their incessant whining about the coach's whining. It is like a vomit chain reaction.

Comment

As you respond anonymously. Pot meet kettle.

Btw. My daughter thought it was hilarious. She didn't ignore you coach, she found it humerous and enjoyed it.

Comment

Top FL GDA matchup this weekend. Two powerhouse clubs play, SFFA vs WFF. This is the pinnacle of talent for girls soccer in Florida.
                            SFFA won't be able to hang with WFF.

Comment

SFFA won't be able to hang with WFF.
                              Rush strikes again. SFFA with the added Rush players proved to be too much for wff. Wff might be a top 15 girls DA club, but today SFFA was the more dominant of the two giants.

Comment

Rush strikes again. SFFA with the added Rush players proved to be too much for wff. Wff might be a top 15 girls DA club, but today SFFA was the more dominant of the two giants.
                                Didn't WFF win the game 0-1? That's what the game report says.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X