Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big deal classic Weston.... we gonna pay for travel. This is good for those loser parents who cant afford to pay. But reality is most parents go to games and want to watch their kids play. So they are paying anyways to go the same amount.

Funniest thing ever would be paying for all your subpar players to travel and get their butts handed to them. Even if you paid me I wouldnt join the Sh**show known as Weston.
    Hey, keep it straight. Boca United is a sh!tshow. Weston is a clusterfvck.

Comment

West Pines Stupid enough to pay. HOw dare you say that? Oh wait, there are five other topics currently trending about how inept they are
      Another BT production........

Comment

Weston took a hit when TT recruited away her former players at the same time CP left. They're recovering. Meanwhile, Sunrise will wither on the vine and slowly die unless somehow they convince ECNL to give another club right down the steet from Prime a spot...not likely.

Comment

West Pines Stupid enough to pay. HOw dare you say that? Oh wait, there are five other topics currently trending about how inept they are
          Why is it stupid to pay 10k for te betterment of my kid’s soccer career? That is good parenting.

It is rather smart, not stupid, that I did not even have to use my own money to pay the 10k. I found 400 suckersvthat were willing to subsidize it!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X