Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest lie of all - Surf will take over NY soccer and get DA within a year.

I almost peed myself laughing at that
    Or Surf or Susa are getting ECNL and it will be announced any day. If ECNL was going to grant someone acceptance they would give them more than enough time to prepare and have their announcements out for tryout season. Not giving anyone membership in June with the season a couple months away. That would be foolish, as is anyone who believes BotN I guess.

Comment

Or Surf or Susa are getting ECNL and it will be announced any day. If ECNL was going to grant someone acceptance they would give them more than enough time to prepare and have their announcements out for tryout season. Not giving anyone membership in June with the season a couple months away. That would be foolish, as is anyone who believes BotN I guess.
      Not for anything, but ECNL usually announces new member clubs in March/April. The clubs themselves are usually notified several months earlier and begin "targeted recruiting" long before open tryout season.

Comment

Not for anything, but ECNL usually announces new member clubs in March/April. The clubs themselves are usually notified several months earlier and begin "targeted recruiting" long before open tryout season.
        More local clubs in any particular league, the less travel to do. 10 local ecnl or 10 local gda clubs would be great. Everyone spend time at practice and on the field instead of in a car.

Comment

That CJ will get a clue about soccer
          She is on the books at KK and basically filters whatever she wants on botn. Clueless as can be.

Comment

She is on the books at KK and basically filters whatever she wants on botn. Clueless as can be.
            That she is ... totally clueless and not a nice person to boot

Comment

How's Larry doing?

Comment

How's Larry doing?
                Still working on the Danilo / SUrf story

Comment

Still working on the Danilo / SUrf story
                  He should be talking about how Surf is really just another club

Comment

He should be talking about how Surf is really just another club
                    Aren't they getting ECNL or DA

Comment

Just went over there - only a handful of threads have any recent postings. No pro Surf threads up top or ones berating Barca either. Maybe Larry decided to focus on other avenues to boost his retirement savings

Comment

Just went over there - only a handful of threads have any recent postings. No pro Surf threads up top or ones berating Barca either. Maybe Larry decided to focus on other avenues to boost his retirement savings
                        Maybe he went back to his radio career and the radio station he owned? Oh wait ?!?!?! that was a failure, Never mind lol

Comment

A or B

This is a post that got blocked by BOTN.

Just curious to see what people think. I am going to give a scenario of 2 people and you tell me which person you would rather be around.

Guy A- committed a crime when he was a kid. The man payed for his crime and became successful and never got in trouble again.

Guy B -had a failed business, found a way to make a lot of money by creating a business based on lies, rumors, and abusing kids.

Which guy sounds worse to you?

Comment

This is a post that got blocked by BOTN.

Just curious to see what people think. I am going to give a scenario of 2 people and you tell me which person you would rather be around.

Guy A- committed a crime when he was a kid. The man payed for his crime and became successful and never got in trouble again.

Guy B -had a failed business, found a way to make a lot of money by creating a business based on lies, rumors, and abusing kids.

Which guy sounds worse to you?
                            Not blocked as I was also bored by it a few seconds ago on that site.

Comment

I think BOTN is great. There are plenty of helpful links for soccer players and people who want to help soccer players. Isn't that a great thing? Have a nice day everyone!

Comment

I think BOTN is great. There are plenty of helpful links for soccer players and people who want to help soccer players. Isn't that a great thing? Have a nice day everyone!
                                CJ that's hilarious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X