Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep things in perspective

While everyone is on here bashing everyone for everything whink about this for a minute:

WESTFORD – A 14-year-old Westford girl struck by a car driven by an 84-year-old man earlier this week has died.

Katie Enos’ father, Edward, tells The Sun of Lowell that his daughter was taken off life support on Thursday and her organs were harvested to help six people.

Authorities said Katie was struck Tuesday while walking home from visiting a soccer camp in town. She was crossing a street when she was struck by a car driven by a Stoughton man. No charges have been filed and the accident remains under investigation.

Edward Enos said his daughter loved soccer and was looking forward to trying out for the soccer team during her freshman year of high school in the fall.

My daughter met her last week at Stars try outs. Really Really sad.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    While everyone is on here bashing everyone for everything think about this for a minute:

WESTFORD – A 14-year-old Westford girl struck by a car driven by an 84-year-old man earlier this week has died.

Katie Enos’ father, Edward, tells The Sun of Lowell that his daughter was taken off life support on Thursday and her organs were harvested to help six people.

Authorities said Katie was struck Tuesday while walking home from visiting a soccer camp in town. She was crossing a street when she was struck by a car driven by a Stoughton man. No charges have been filed and the accident remains under investigation.

Edward Enos said his daughter loved soccer and was looking forward to trying out for the soccer team during her freshman year of high school in the fall.

Changed the word wink to think.

Comment

There are precious few people who post in this forum capable of the human emotion to comprehend this.

Most poster's biggest worry in life is why their 12 year old kid can't officially call themselves a state cup champion.

Perspective and dignity? Not in this forum......

Comment

So very sad and scary to think of how things could change in the blink of an eye. What an amazing young girl to articulate that she would want to be an organ donor. My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

Comment

My heartfelt condolences to Katie's loved ones.

Comment

I am always game to banter in the madness of this forum. But this kind of story really reminds of what a gift our kids are. Thanks for posting it and God bless this family. Horribly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              While everyone is on here bashing everyone for everything whink about this for a minute:

Yet another senseless death caused by a senior citizen who shouldn't be driving. Very sad news. My heart goes out to the family.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X