Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't believe that the tournament is cancelled in the 11th hour. We organized our entire holiday weekend around this tournament because we have two children participating. This is awful.
    Yup. People will believe what they read here. Eye roll.

Comment

So unbelievably disorganized and such poor communication. How can you cancel this late? It's Thanksgiving weekend. People have already made plans.
      My plans are to so spend a great weekend watching my kids play soccer and have fun. So sorry you won’t be there. Ha ha

Comment

You're just p*ssed that my little Mia plays for NEFC and wouldn't ever want to play for
        Giant Pile of Sh*t.

GPS is where rec players go to pretend and where talent goes to hit a dead end.
        Talking Soccer is where losers go to pick fights with anonymous other losers.

Comment

Why did you cancel the tournament ? Seems ridiculous.

Comment

Not enough teams to pay for the facilities and referees. So frustrating.

Comment

So frustrating to need to spread lies huh? Tourney is on and it’s gonna be great. Sorry u have to sit at home.

Comment

You people are such losers

Comment

Well our team never received any notice it cancelled so not sure where this is coming from

Comment

Well our team never received any notice it cancelled so not sure where this is coming from
                    Clearly it’s not cancelled. Duh.

Comment

Clearly it’s not cancelled. Duh.
                      Don’t be a douche like everyone else on here

Comment

My sons game had a group of ICE Officers check the team and coaches in today. Anybody know what that is all about??????

Comment

Tournament looks like it will be cancelled Sunday due to the pending storm.

Comment

Tournament looks like it will be cancelled Sunday due to the pending storm.
                            Nope. Doesn’t start snowing till later in the day. They’ll play.

Comment

You will need ice

My sons game had a group of ICE Officers check the team and coaches in today. Anybody know what that is all about??????
                              You are going to need the ice when the big boys finish w your team.

Comment

Nope. Doesn’t start snowing till later in the day. They’ll play.
                                My guess is that all games after lunch will be cancelled. Snow starting mid afternoon and they already said they will cancel games scheduled an hour before snow starts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X