Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BC is the only team with a shot of an at large bid. Brown possibly but doubtful.
    Considering that Princeton didn’t get an at large a few years ago despite a 33 RPI, Brown must win the Ivy to move on unless there is a new crew doing the placements.

Comment

If Brown goes 6-1 and doesn’t win the Ivy League they get an at large for sure. They beat Hofstra who will end up a top 50 team. Tied Texas A&M on the road who will be top 10. They will be in NcAA tourney with 1 Ivy lose for sure

Comment

If Brown goes 6-1 and doesn’t win the Ivy League they get an at large for sure. They beat Hofstra who will end up a top 50 team. Tied Texas A&M on the road who will be top 10. They will be in NcAA tourney with 1 Ivy lose for sure
        Do you have a script for that stuff or is it from the Find the Weed app?

Brown will not win the Ivy and will not be in the NCAA tourney. Hofstra isn't a top 50 this year. The ties seem to have very little in the overall record calculation thing.

And TX won't be top 10 either with the BYU loss and SEC starting.

Comment

PSU vs. Hofstra (6-0) - and we know PSU is slipping a little. Not a top 50; or shouldn't be a top 50 RPI finish. But, it's a new coach so maybe the committee gives some leeway. Who knows what goes into that dart board competition when they rank teams.

Comment

PSU vs. Hofstra (6-0) - and we know PSU is slipping a little. Not a top 50; or shouldn't be a top 50 RPI finish. But, it's a new coach so maybe the committee gives some leeway. Who knows what goes into that dart board competition when they rank teams.
            What exactly does penn state have to do with New England?

Comment

What exactly does penn state have to do with New England?
              Loco BC parents take every opportunity to slip a SC reference into every thread.

Comment

Loco BC parents take every opportunity to slip a SC reference into every thread.
                It’s loco how obsessed they are with her. She gone, people, let her go. She wasn’t even a local kid which makes the obsession all the more bizarre.

Comment

Do you have a script for that stuff or is it from the Find the Weed app?

Brown will not win the Ivy and will not be in the NCAA tourney. Hofstra isn't a top 50 this year. The ties seem to have very little in the overall record calculation thing.

And TX won't be top 10 either with the BYU loss and SEC starting.
                  Who you got for the Ivy Title big shot?

Comment

Who you got for the Ivy Title big shot?
                    Not the OP, but I'd go:

1) Harvard
                    2a) Brown 2b) Dartmouth
                    4) Yale
                    5) Princeton
                    6a)Columbia 6b) Penn
                    8) Cornell

Comment

Not the OP, but I'd go:

1) Yale
                      2) Harvard
                      3)Princeton
                      4a) Brown 4b) Dartmouth
                      5a)Columbia 5b) Penn
                      6) Cornell
                      I fixed it for you

Comment

I fixed it for you
                        I haven't seen much of Yale, so I'll defer to you. They kept it close score wise with V-T but how close was it? None of their wins seem to be real eye openers.

Comment

I haven't seen much of Yale, so I'll defer to you. They kept it close score wise with V-T but how close was it? None of their wins seem to be real eye openers.
                          Which could mean that VT are not very good.

Comment

Which could mean that VT are not very good.
                            V-T is 9-0.

Comment

Not the OP, but I'd go:

1) Harvard
                              2a) Brown 2b) Dartmouth
                              4) Yale
                              5) Princeton
                              6a)Columbia 6b) Penn
                              8) Cornell
                              I think that most of the teams are closing the gaps for sure, but I still see Princeton winning and either Yale or Penn second.
                              Not sold on Brown yet. Dartmouth good but not win the league good. Columbia also improved. Still Cornell better, but last.

Comment

I'm waiting for league play to start with both. Then we'll see the real value of the records. VT will probably get a bid though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X