Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like you’re “asking for a friend”.
    Sounds like you’ve been exposed.

Comment

No, I'm saying that the previous poster's statement that "all" big clubs cost the same is not true.

I also feel that friends of ours who paid 3600+ for a regional GPS team that went through 3 coaches in a single year is awful--especially compared to the coaching/training that my kid is getting for less $$. The regional teams at our club are almost $1000 less than GPS and the coaching is more consistent.

Saying that GPS is overpriced for what they offer is accurate, in my opinion.
      My son played with GPS-West last year, total cost was about $1,500. Had the same coach all year and he was excellent. We had no complaints at all.

Comment

Sounds like you’re “asking for a friend”.
        Nope... my kid is perfectly happy... We have several friends who have or have had kids at GPS. Just relaying what I have heard from them. Why is it so awful to post that a club is more expensive than others? Its just information...

Comment

No, I'm saying that the previous poster's statement that "all" big clubs cost the same is not true.

I also feel that friends of ours who paid 3600+ for a regional GPS team that went through 3 coaches in a single year is awful--especially compared to the coaching/training that my kid is getting for less $$. The regional teams at our club are almost $1000 less than GPS and the coaching is more consistent.

Saying that GPS is overpriced for what they offer is accurate, in my opinion.
          You directly replied to a poster sharing their experience with GPS NPL. Then you opened with "my kid plays ECNL". Don't pretend you were talking about Regional team pricing.
          Your argument, which was based on cost, got called out for being foolish when applied to ECNL vs. NPL. You aren’t good at TS

Comment

Nope... my kid is perfectly happy... We have several friends who have or have had kids at GPS. Just relaying what I have heard from them. Why is it so awful to post that a club is more expensive than others? Its just information...
            Me thinks they know how much other clubs cost, yet still choose to play for GPS.

Comment

You directly replied to a poster sharing their experience with GPS NPL. Then you opened with "my kid plays ECNL". Don't pretend you were talking about Regional team pricing.
              Your argument, which was based on cost, got called out for being foolish when applied to ECNL vs. NPL. You aren’t good at TS
              That's a pretty weird way to look at his post, I'm a GPS parent I know we pay more, but My Daughter loves her teammates and the workable ECNL option gets killed in our age groups. So we still pay GPS prices. The uniform thing doesn't bother me as much as my kid has outgrown her uniform every year anyway.

Comment

Me thinks they know how much other clubs cost, yet still choose to play for GPS.
                Actually, no. One played one year and left before this season. The other is leaving for next season.

Comment

GPS are supposedly going after Juventus Academy Boston after a few coaches have jumped ship and took their teams with them. Isn’t this a case of what goes around, comes around? Years worth of dirt could now see the beginning of the end........

Comment

How much is the new uniform this year?

Comment

How much is the new uniform this year?
                      $400 for the kit. $3900 total.

Comment

I am lost. Find me one.

Comment

$4200 for us after the kit. Thankfully I was put on a payment plan.

Does anyone know roughly what tournament fee we can expect to pay? My son is a 2006 Regional team.

Comment

$4200 for us after the kit. Thankfully I was put on a payment plan.

Does anyone know roughly what tournament fee we can expect to pay? My son is a 2006 Regional team.
                            Another gps parent paying thru the nose. Suckers

Comment

GPS doesn’t develop, they only recruit.
                              They are overpriced and have to gather players from multiple
                              regions in order to get results. No development, the club is a British accent speaking daycare for the clueless.

Comment

GPS doesn’t develop, they only recruit.
                                They are overpriced and have to gather players from multiple
                                regions in order to get results. No development, the club is a British accent speaking daycare for the clueless.

I've had kids at 3 different major clubs, aside from the British accented coaches, it's the same at GPS as everywhere else. It's on the kid to work hard and develop themselves. the more kids on the team that are individually committed to getting better skill wise, the better the team ends up being. But it is more expensive...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X