Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our WFF 03 team only lost 1-0 to Too Hat and had our chances in that game. We would mop the floor with your ridiculous TBU team.
    A loss is a loss. Next year you can beat up the Tophat B team and claim that you are good.

Comment

Hang your hat on a 0-1 loss...Maybe they felt bad for you...I feel bad for you 03 parents..You have been accustomed to losing so much that your blinded by a loss. If you settle for the status quo then go ahead. Im sure colleges will be all over the fields looking to recruit your players.

Comment

You have no affiliation with WFF, but you are so in tune with a specific age group that you know that the management and coaching has sucked all the life and joy out of these players? One way or another, you are lying. As much as I agree with your first paragraph, your obvious hypocrisy overshadows anything of value you brought to the table.
        This has been the problem with the WFF parents for the past few years. You are so caught up with trashing the messenger that you have completly missed the message. It doesn't matter who is delivering it. The ONLY thing that matters should be your kid. For their sake Act Now!!

Comment

Hang your hat on a 0-1 loss...Maybe they felt bad for you...I feel bad for you 03 parents..You have been accustomed to losing so much that your blinded by a loss. If you settle for the status quo then go ahead. Im sure colleges will be all over the fields looking to recruit your players.
          TBU 03 has...1 win

WFF 03 has...3 wins

If we suck, how bad do you suck?

Comment

Don’t worry the top WFF will be at TBU ECNL tryouts this year...FACT

Comment

I have access to gotsoccer and it shows about 45 players alone from all of WFF will be at TBU tryouts...Those WFF parents will be hiding in their cars hoping and praying that they wont be seen. Such hipocrits...

Comment

TBU 03 has...1 win

WFF 03 has...3 wins

Bumming for an explanation

Comment

TBU 03 has...1 win

WFF 03 has...3 wins

Yeah! You win. It’s settled. WFF is a much better club. Please stay there.

Comment

Yeah! You win. It’s settled. WFF is a much better club. Please stay there.
                    Didn’t say a better club. Club is a train wreck.

I was just responding to the poster who was asking how the team / parents put up with it.

Lost 1-0 to Top Hat. More wins than TBU. How do you put up with it?

Comment

TBU 03 has...1 win

WFF 03 has...3 wins

https://www.eliteclubsnationalleague...dings-2019-20/ (The headline is not updated. Count them)

TBU ECNL 03
                      4 wins, 8 losses, 4 ties.

It's not good, but it's also not 1 win. Don't be so desperate as to resortig to lying to make your pi$$ poor point.

Comment

If WFF gets a tie they would act like they just won a national championship. I’m sure the TBU 03 parents aren’t happy but they aren’t jumping ship like all the WFF parents and players. But why have tryouts so early in the season? Trying to gauge who is staying or leaving?

Comment

I'm amazed how many people on this thread that are so concerned about the well being of WFF and its players. To post every single day about your concerns and recommendations is mind boggling. I hope one day that WFF will listen to the constructive criticism and finally turn this club around. Not only for the WFF families but for the hundreds maybe thousands that have taken upon themselves to voice their opinions and are hopeful for a positive change. Together we can make a difference!
                          Did you copy paste this in several threads, you posted the sane in the silverlakes thread ? You are just lazy, we are all going to work with you .... sure looser

Comment

If WFF gets a tie they would act like they just won a national championship. I’m sure the TBU 03 parents aren’t happy but they aren’t jumping ship like all the WFF parents and players. But why have tryouts so early in the season? Trying to gauge who is staying or leaving?
                            Bingo. WFF is trying to gauge who is staying and leaving.

Comment

Got hemmmmmm

Comment

Good luck in tryouts this week. I’m sure it will be a great accomplishment to make that Rec I mean DPL team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X