Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can I ask a question...did people say this about KL or PM or MF or JB, etc when they were in 7th-8th grade. This is a legitimate question. Not a troll or being in a pain in the neck. I am really curious since these are some of the better players to be coming out of the state or have come out of the state in the past few years in JB's case. Like were they just average as 13-14 year olds and then suddenly became amazing at 15, 16, 17?
    KL was always awesome

Comment

KL was always awesome
      She prefers KY

Comment

Not sure about them but they said a lot about DF and JD and ST and even more about FU,CK YO and U
        I wish you had the balls to meet me in public. Internet tough guy. Meet me in Bethany tomorrow. Pick a time.

Comment

I wish you had the balls to meet me in public. Internet tough guy. Meet me in Bethany tomorrow. Pick a time.
          9:00 pm when it is dark and no lights

Comment

9:00 pm when it is dark and no lights
            Is this one of those famous all-dad CFC gangbangs?

Comment

Can I ask a question...did people say this about KL or PM or MF or JB, etc when they were in 7th-8th grade. This is a legitimate question. Not a troll or being in a pain in the neck. I am really curious since these are some of the better players to be coming out of the state or have come out of the state in the past few years in JB's case. Like were they just average as 13-14 year olds and then suddenly became amazing at 15, 16, 17?
              Honestly NO. Those parents never promoted their own kids kids like this. Those players started have ridiculous success in 9th grade and on.

This years seniors see kids going big time schools. Many of them were major ballers in middle school, some were just very good. Regardless of how hard the Dads plug them, you can’t outrun puberty and genetics.

All this hype and your kid goes to Endicott or walks on at QU. Cut the ****

Comment

KL was always awesome
                shes 4th on yjat list

Comment

shes 4th on yjat list
                  Are you looking at the fake top drawer rankings?

Comment

Are you looking at the fake top drawer rankings?
                    not at all saw them all play and watched her for 4 years

TD probably has her ranked higher than all the rest- those rankings are a joke for everyone (no real rhyme or reason to them)

Comment

not at all saw them all play and watched her for 4 years

TD probably has her ranked higher than all the rest- those rankings are a joke for everyone (no real rhyme or reason to them)
                      Agreed-not even sure how some kids would have gotten on that list for that year.

Comment

shes 4th on yjat list
                        I’m sure she’s just fine with yjat.

Comment

Not a fair assessment. Probably 2 of the top 5 2007s in the State at the moment. Agree that all girls will change physically over the next 3yrs, but these two have solid talent that won't age out.
                          you need to stop watching daddy's 2 minute highlight videos. go watch her live. not the same player

Comment

meet me in Bethany? why not in your home town of oxford

Comment

It could be the other ginga doofus at CFCU.

Comment

Pretty creepy that you know where people live. Obsessed much?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X