Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In DA groups 15-19 you are: 4th, 2nd, 1st, and 2nd. In a region of no competition and some teams lacking certain age groups, you have zip reason to brag about. Yes the rosters are comprised of 20+ players, yet I saw you playing some games with 11 or 1-2 subs. You have a lot more pedaling to do to convince anyone that you are still relevant breathing healthy.
    Why were you even there watching some games.
    Now that’s sad if you have nothing to do with NEFC.
    You need a better hobby, maybe Golf???

Comment

I love how NEFC equates the same transgressions as GPS as some sort of superiority complex.

It's like "hey I'm crap, but your trash!"

LOL

Comment

That's your best comeback? What a bright boy you are! No wonder you coach for GPS you sad sack.

And by the way, the word you were looking for is not "your' trash, it is "you're" trash.

Go get an education.

GPS is so chock full of illiterate morons that can't coach, talk, write, or reason. That explains why they are going down in flames.

DISGUSTING!

I love how NEFC equates the same transgressions as GPS as some sort of superiority complex.

It's like "hey I'm crap, but your trash!"

LOL

Comment

Basically NEFC is a more watered version of GPS. If that's possible.
          There's no such thing as not-watered down club soccer anywhere.

Comment

Everything is watered down, but GPS has taken that to a new level in pursuit of $$$$.

That is the strategy of Legacy.

That is why GPS is nothing more than a multi-town recreational soccer program. There is no development or anything else. Just pay so that my kid can run around and burn calories while wearing a fancy shirt.

Comment

That's your best comeback? What a bright boy you are! No wonder you coach for GPS you sad sack.

And by the way, the word you were looking for is not "your' trash, it is "you're" trash.

Go get an education.

GPS is so chock full of illiterate morons that can't coach, talk, write, or reason. That explains why they are going down in flames.

DISGUSTING!
              LOL, we've got trash picking on trash and resorting to grammatical errors on a soccer board.

Feel comfort that you are, indeed, grammatically superior as a soccer coach.

Comment

Why were you even there watching some games.
                Now that’s sad if you have nothing to do with NEFC.
                You need a better hobby, maybe Golf???
                It is on DA website. Box scores give you all details. Two clicks. google can be friendly

Comment

Everything is watered down, but GPS has taken that to a new level in pursuit of $$$$.

That is the strategy of Legacy.

That is why GPS is nothing more than a multi-town recreational soccer program. There is no development or anything else. Just pay so that my kid can run around and burn calories while wearing a fancy shirt.
                  Not with GPS, but had kids there previously. Also had kids with NEFC. Of the two, I'll take GPS over NEFC all day, every day. Watched NEFC push out one of their best coaches and DoC's because of politics and then lie to parents about it. Listened to a DoC tell my kid she wasn't athletic enough at U11/12. Ever heard of puberty and not everyone develops physically at the same rate? Played for GPS's top team(s) and learned a ton, then moved on to ECNL, and now on D1 colleges recruiting radar... so much for talent ID at NEFC.

Want to see how things stack up? Watch NEFC, GPS, Stars, SSS and Scorpions next weekend in the U15-17 girls groups. Funny thing about that tournament, it's DA approved which is why SSS DA teams are in it. Where is NEFC DA? Too afraid to play the local competition...

Comment

Not with GPS, but had kids there previously. Also had kids with NEFC. Of the two, I'll take GPS over NEFC all day, every day. Watched NEFC push out one of their best coaches and DoC's because of politics and then lie to parents about it. Listened to a DoC tell my kid she wasn't athletic enough at U11/12. Ever heard of puberty and not everyone develops physically at the same rate? Played for GPS's top team(s) and learned a ton, then moved on to ECNL, and now on D1 colleges recruiting radar... so much for talent ID at NEFC.

Want to see how things stack up? Watch NEFC, GPS, Stars, SSS and Scorpions next weekend in the U15-17 girls groups. Funny thing about that tournament, it's DA approved which is why SSS DA teams are in it. Where is NEFC DA? Too afraid to play the local competition...
                    NEFC parent. Good and Legit question..Good opportunity to stay local and play different teams Definitely should have entered teams

Comment

The DA teams are playing league games that weekend and I imagine the idea of rescheduling yet another weekends games was slim after they just moved two weekends to accommodate NB’s trip to England for a family wedding. Otherwise I think they would be there.

Comment

The DA teams are playing league games that weekend and I imagine the idea of rescheduling yet another weekends games was slim after they just moved two weekends to accommodate NB’s trip to England for a family wedding. Otherwise I think they would be there.
                        Let’s hope they are next year. Nice to have all the top teams in MA in one tourney. Hopefully ends the debate about which is better: DA/ECNL/NPL. Answer: Depends on the team, coach, age, family budget and targeting for play after HS.

Comment

Jeezus another NEFC e-mail today. Virtually every day.

This club is beyond desperate at this point.
                          Ya ok like Stars isn't ????? I think I have an email from every Stars region guess JD needs more money

Comment

Ya ok like Stars isn't ????? I think I have an email from every Stars region guess JD needs more money
                            Stars, Bolts, GPS, a few others all pepper you. It's understandable. But NEFC this year is way over the top. I think that explains the barrage of threads started by them. Money's short, and they know they can't get the quality player so they are looking to fill their bottom teams with GPS players.

Comment

Stars, Bolts, GPS, a few others all pepper you. It's understandable. But NEFC this year is way over the top. I think that explains the barrage of threads started by them. Money's short, and they know they can't get the quality player so they are looking to fill their bottom teams with GPS players.
                              Ok stars dad. What age group can stars beat out nefc at.

Comment

Ok stars dad. What age group can stars beat out nefc at.
                                Not a Stars dad; with a club unaffiliated with the above. Which is why we get so many e-mails.

But, that's irrelevant. The facts are we are getting easily 4x the amount of NEFC e-mails this year than last. They are topping everyone else combined. Add in the TS post which number over a dozen pushing for players, and the $$$ issue makes sense.

Call Stars what you want, and I've called them plenty, but they make tons of money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X