X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bribery at top institutions nationwide

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes but for please please dont make us watch. pure and fast is lousy overrated entertainment.
    pathetic wimps like your overated hollywood stars (like kardasians, bachlore, agt, ect) are always complaining about entertainment!!!!! all so pathetic.

Comment

pathetic wimps like your overated hollywood stars (like kardasians, bachlore, agt, ect) are always complaining about entertainment!!!!! all so pathetic.
      no one gives a rats A** about the karda**ians.

we like watching soccer. it is a great sport to play and to watch.

we dont like watching kids run the 800 meters. that is a great sport to participate in and terrible to watch.

i know this.

Comment

we like watching soccer. it is a great sport to play and to watch.

we dont like watching kids run the 800 meters. that is a great sport to participate in and terrible to watch.

i know this.
        you had me until you said soccer is a sport....sorry, its not.

Comment

Ok. Fixed it.

we like watching soccer. it is great to play and to watch.

we dont like watching kids run the 800 meters. that is a great participate in and terrible to watch.

i know this.

Comment

...some of your lazy little "athletes" could use some cardio

Comment

...some of your lazy little "athletes" could use some cardio
              lazy lazy lazy

Comment

Then why are you on a soccer website if it's so awful?

Comment

A soccer match is a pleasure to play and watch even if your team loses. A track meet is god-awful for all involved even if your team wins. Been to plenty of both.
                  Throw field hockey in there too.

Comment

he is still 8....and can kick any one of your pathetic weak kids _SS!!!!
                    You know what they say, someone who speaks with their fists, eats their fingers on occasion; good luck to him and you.

Comment

Ok. Fixed it.

we like watching soccer. it is great to play and to watch.

we dont like watching kids run the 800 meters. that is a great participate in and terrible to watch.

i know this.
                      You know SH_T!!!!!
                      the kardasians are on the tele every F_cking day (for what? i dont know but obviously there is a market for them.

Watching american soccer is like watching kids run track (no plan...just running a lot)

Pay the coach a lot of money to put these americans on soccer team...the us will never win world cup. they don't know how to play the game.

Comment

You know SH_T!!!!!
                        the kardasians are on the tele every F_cking day (for what? i dont know but obviously there is a market for them.

Watching american soccer is like watching kids run track (no plan...just running a lot)

Pay the coach a lot of money to put these americans on soccer team...the us will never win world cup. they don't know how to play the game.
                        Go bitch on the World cup forum then. This is kid soccer as in people watching their kids play kid soccer, or run kid track, or play kid field hockey. No one is going pro or running for Olympic gold. If you love watching kid track meets be my guest. I prefer a kid soccer match any day.

Comment

Go bitch on the World cup forum then. This is kid soccer as in people watching their kids play kid soccer, or run kid track, or play kid field hockey. No one is going pro or running for Olympic gold. If you love watching kid track meets be my guest. I prefer a kid soccer match any day.
                          probably because your kid is pretty slow

Comment

all people write SH_T on these soccer forums saying my team is best team this and that...all BuLLSH_T. kids and MLS all SH_T. american players very athletic but dont know how to play. always losing to little countries.

Comment

all people write SH_T on these soccer forums saying my team is best team this and that...all BuLLSH_T. kids and MLS all SH_T. american players very athletic but dont know how to play. always losing to little countries.
                              all power, no finesse or game intelligence

Comment

all power, no finesse or game intelligence
                                Media keeps harping on parents that paid to get their kids in. Nothing more about RM at Yale who took $400,000 for 1 kid and asked the cooperating witness for $450,000 to get his daughter in. What a piece of trash

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X