Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 07-31-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Haven't been here in a long time but good to see everyone is well lol lol, Man is Larry still up to his old ways. I am just glad that over a year ago folks decided to take a stand against his ways. I still remember him calling me up threatening me and telling me he was coming to my office. Needless to say I am still waiting for him to show up lol lol. I mean its so much information on this site now that its great to come here and just browse and catch up on local news and news not so local to me.

Eric Harris
Representing The EZ-Pass Line
Thanks for the laugh. To think about fat Larry coming over to your office ... it's hilarious

Views have certainly grown. Great to hear from you again!
Old 08-01-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks for the laugh. To think about fat Larry coming over to your office ... it's hilarious

Views have certainly grown. Great to hear from you again!
Well I have no clue what Mr. Miller looks like but I am for sure a peaceful person and surely have no intent on tracking Mr. Miller down for any reason but if he comes to my place of business with his nonsense well that's his business to deal with afterward not mine. Yes this site has grown so much and information is finally getting through and its funny because I bet you Mr. Miller checks this site more than he checks his. I have to get back to cutting and pasting his topics here so people can continue to get the correct information or at least information that can be debated.

Eric Harris
Representing da EZ PASS EXPRESS LANE
Old 08-07-2017
Unregistered

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
it looks like atletico is falling apart. i guess this is about as low as Kurt can go to save his failing club. sachem doesnt have the quality players to compete in npl or edp. what happened to lips
Rubbish!! Yeah I guess they won't be able to find any decent Soccer players out of 1700 youth soccer players. Do all you haters realize how foolish you really sound. This is a great move for Central Suffolk Soccer. Watch what happens once this whole thing stabilizes a starts running smoothly other local clubs will start moving towards the same model as Sachem. You'll have kids that just want to play intermural but you also have a path for kids that want to play more competitive soccer with a higher level of training. Good luck with all that negative energy I think it's a great move for everyone... Atletico/KK Sachem and their kids also Lips and Smithtown.
Old 08-07-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Rubbish!! Yeah I guess they won't be able to find any decent Soccer players out of 1700 youth soccer players. Do all you haters realize how foolish you really sound. This is a great move for Central Suffolk Soccer. Watch what happens once this whole thing stabilizes a starts running smoothly other local clubs will start moving towards the same model as Sachem. You'll have kids that just want to play intermural but you also have a path for kids that want to play more competitive soccer with a higher level of training. Good luck with all that negative energy I think it's a great move for everyone... Atletico/KK Sachem and their kids also Lips and Smithtown.
Lips? Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

He killed Sachem (ok, it was dead he will say) and killed Smithtown! Please never put Lips and Kurt in the same post again!
Old 08-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Sachem has no where near 1,700 players. That's the number they had at their peak.t
Old 08-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Sachem has no where near 1,700 players. That's the number they had at their peak.t
That would be 3 full teams of 20 players on both the boys and girls side (6 teams in total per age group) for ages U8-U18, PLUS another 400 kids playing u-little. I don't know much about Sachem and wish them no ill will, but 1700 sounds like a bit of an exaggeration.
Old 08-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
That would be 3 full teams of 20 players on both the boys and girls side (6 teams in total per age group) for ages U8-U18, PLUS another 400 kids playing u-little. I don't know much about Sachem and wish them no ill will, but 1700 sounds like a bit of an exaggeration.
I hope it works out and grows. Would be nice to have a quality program more centrally located. All the chaos with Long Island soccer is a bit disheartening. Wish it really was about the kids.