Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You should actually look at the records before talking. First in NPL they went (w-t-l) 1-1-2

U12 NPL East Blue - Susa beat Barca 5-1
U12 NPL East White - Barca beat Susa 6-2
U13 NPL - Susa beat Barca 5-0
U14 NPL - Barca tied SUSA 0-0

In Metro, they didn't even play each other but Barca went 3-0-0 against other competition.

U11 Metro - Bye
U12 Metro - Barca beat Auberndale 4-3
U13 Metro - Barca beat Auberndale 3-0
U14 Metro - Barca beat Auberndale 6-1

And in NYCSL they hold their own going 3-1-4

U9 NYCSL D1 East - Auberndale beat Barca 2-0
U9 NYCSL D1 West - Barca beat Boca Juniors 7-2
U9 NYCSL D2 East - Barca beat Brentwood 4-0
U10 NYCSL D1 East - Atletico beat Barca 3-1
U10 NYCSL D2 East - East Coast beat Barca 5-1
U12 NYPL D1 - Barca tied Boca Juniors 1-1
U13 NYPL D1 - Asphalt Green beat Barca 5-2
U14 NYPL D1 - Barca beat Boca Juniors 5-1

I'm actually a bit shocked how well they did out of the gate.
If you can't add, that's 7-2-6, a winning record for the club overall.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

And if looking at SUSA boys "academy" teams overall.

NPL - 2-1-1

Metro - 0-1-3

NYCSL - 1-3-3

That's 3 wins, 5 ties and 7 losses.
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Default SUSA Scam

quote=Anonymous]You people must really have something against susa. What did they cut your kid? [/quote]

No they are just the problem with youth soccer. It should be about the kids and it's all about $$$$ and side deals that ruin the game for kids. Look at the lineup of characters at that club. Dan K, Tim B, JR, John Forester are just a few cancers in youth soccer. They should be called out for the nonsense. SUSA falsely took points from an account that they have no right to. What kind of people do that? Crooks trying to make the club look like something it's not. It's all about the registration fees.
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
quote=Anonymous]You people must really have something against susa. What did they cut your kid?
No they are just the problem with youth soccer. It should be about the kids and it's all about $$$$ and side deals that ruin the game for kids. Look at the lineup of characters at that club. Dan K, Tim B, JR, John Forester are just a few cancers in youth soccer. They should be called out for the nonsense. SUSA falsely took points from an account that they have no right to. What kind of people do that? Crooks trying to make the club look like something it's not. It's all about the registration fees.[/QUOTE].

This was posted to BOTN but will probably not make it.
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You should actually look at the records before talking. First in NPL they went (w-t-l) 1-1-2

U12 NPL East Blue - Susa beat Barca 5-1
U12 NPL East White - Barca beat Susa 6-2
U13 NPL - Susa beat Barca 5-0
U14 NPL - Barca tied SUSA 0-0

In Metro, they didn't even play each other but Barca went 3-0-0 against other competition.

U11 Metro - Bye
U12 Metro - Barca beat Auberndale 4-3
U13 Metro - Barca beat Auberndale 3-0
U14 Metro - Barca beat Auberndale 6-1

And in NYCSL they hold their own going 3-1-4

U9 NYCSL D1 East - Auberndale beat Barca 2-0
U9 NYCSL D1 West - Barca beat Boca Juniors 7-2
U9 NYCSL D2 East - Barca beat Brentwood 4-0
U10 NYCSL D1 East - Atletico beat Barca 3-1
U10 NYCSL D2 East - East Coast beat Barca 5-1
U12 NYPL D1 - Barca tied Boca Juniors 1-1
U13 NYPL D1 - Asphalt Green beat Barca 5-2
U14 NYPL D1 - Barca beat Boca Juniors 5-1

I'm actually a bit shocked how well they did out of the gate.
That's good stats for any team/club. Funny thing is- These SUSA nutjob parents are out and about. Truly Pathetic as usual.

Not a bad start for Barcelona with all brand new squads with kids that have never played together before except for a few. The SUSA teams have been playing together for at least 2 years.
I can't wait to see how the games go come Spring.

I also know that a couple of the Barca teams had players that were not able to play due to player pass issues.
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
No they are just the problem with youth soccer. It should be about the kids and it's all about $$$$ and side deals that ruin the game for kids. Look at the lineup of characters at that club. Dan K, Tim B, JR, John Forester are just a few cancers in youth soccer. They should be called out for the nonsense. SUSA falsely took points from an account that they have no right to. What kind of people do that? Crooks trying to make the club look like something it's not. It's all about the registration fees.

This was posted to BOTN but will probably not make it.[/QUOTE]

Actually people like you Bill Sanacore, a parent who abuses refs on the sidelines, creates division on teams, makes racist remarks about other teams needs to just go away. Only two more years and the soccer community will be rid of you. This is the same scumbag that went on BOTN a few years ago and railed on a little girl on his kids LGN team at u10 saying that she didn't belong. The moron didnt do it anonymously he accidentally posted that tirade when he was logged in so it was there for all to see. It's the same jerk that threatened coaches at East Islip for not playing his son enough and calling out another boy on the team for not being good enough in front of the entire team. Same clown that has been on 6 teams in 6 years. This guy has no class and LGN is in for an eye opener as he's a cancer. Parents like this guy are the problem in youth soccer. And why does he specifcally hate SUSA so much...his kid wasn't good enough and didn't play. He's got a lot to say as he does nothing all day but sit at home and watches tv. Bill- you reap what you sow in life. Buying warmups for a team and paying for auto repairs for your kids coaches car won't get you far enough. Real people see right through your bull ****. You're a coward and anytime you'd like to have this conversation in person, let me know. I'm doubtful my phone will ring as your a midget in life both mentally and physically.
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Default Lap dog

Quote:

Actually people like you Bill Sanacore, a parent who abuses refs on the sidelines, creates division on teams, makes racist remarks about other teams needs to just go away. Only two more years and the soccer community will be rid of you. This is the same scumbag that went on BOTN a few years ago and railed on a little girl on his kids LGN team at u10 saying that she didn't belong. The moron didnt do it anonymously he accidentally posted that tirade when he was logged in so it was there for all to see. It's the same jerk that threatened coaches at East Islip for not playing his son enough and calling out another boy on the team for not being good enough in front of the entire team. Same clown that has been on 6 teams in 6 years. This guy has no class and LGN is in for an eye opener as he's a cancer. Parents like this guy are the problem in youth soccer. And why does he specifcally hate SUSA so much...his kid wasn't good enough and didn't play. He's got a lot to say as he does nothing all day but sit at home and watches tv. Bill- you reap what you sow in life. Buying warmups for a team and paying for auto repairs for your kids coaches car won't get you far enough. Real people see right through your bull ****. You're a coward and anytime you'd like to have this conversation in person, let me know. I'm doubtful my phone will ring as your a midget in life both mentally and physically.[/QUOTE]

Call who you didn't sign your name tough guy?
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Actually people like you Bill Sanacore, a parent who abuses refs on the sidelines, creates division on teams, makes racist remarks about other teams needs to just go away. Only two more years and the soccer community will be rid of you. This is the same scumbag that went on BOTN a few years ago and railed on a little girl on his kids LGN team at u10 saying that she didn't belong. The moron didnt do it anonymously he accidentally posted that tirade when he was logged in so it was there for all to see. It's the same jerk that threatened coaches at East Islip for not playing his son enough and calling out another boy on the team for not being good enough in front of the entire team. Same clown that has been on 6 teams in 6 years. This guy has no class and LGN is in for an eye opener as he's a cancer. Parents like this guy are the problem in youth soccer. And why does he specifcally hate SUSA so much...his kid wasn't good enough and didn't play. He's got a lot to say as he does nothing all day but sit at home and watches tv. Bill- you reap what you sow in life. Buying warmups for a team and paying for auto repairs for your kids coaches car won't get you far enough. Real people see right through your bull ****. You're a coward and anytime you'd like to have this conversation in person, let me know. I'm doubtful my phone will ring as your a midget in life both mentally and physically.
Call who you didn't sign your name tough guy?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, if Bill responds, maybe the guy will name himself or make it easy for Bill to figure out who it is. Certainly an eye-opening post on several fronts.

That said, the last thing any of your children want is to see daddy rolling around on the ground beating the crap out of/or getting the crap beatened out of them; so my hope for all involved is cooler heads will prevail. Even if "reaping what you sow in life" is true, there is no reason to be the scythe.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:

Actually people like you Bill Sanacore, a parent who abuses refs on the sidelines, creates division on teams, makes racist remarks about other teams needs to just go away. Only two more years and the soccer community will be rid of you. This is the same scumbag that went on BOTN a few years ago and railed on a little girl on his kids LGN team at u10 saying that she didn't belong. The moron didnt do it anonymously he accidentally posted that tirade when he was logged in so it was there for all to see. It's the same jerk that threatened coaches at East Islip for not playing his son enough and calling out another boy on the team for not being good enough in front of the entire team. Same clown that has been on 6 teams in 6 years. This guy has no class and LGN is in for an eye opener as he's a cancer. Parents like this guy are the problem in youth soccer. And why does he specifcally hate SUSA so much...his kid wasn't good enough and didn't play. He's got a lot to say as he does nothing all day but sit at home and watches tv. Bill- you reap what you sow in life. Buying warmups for a team and paying for auto repairs for your kids coaches car won't get you far enough. Real people see right through your bull ****. You're a coward and anytime you'd like to have this conversation in person, let me know. I'm doubtful my phone will ring as your a midget in life both mentally and physically.[/QUOTE]

Is that the kid that always got the red cards?
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Is that the kid that always got the red cards?[/QUOTE]

No, very nice boy and good player and doubt he got many if any red cards.....but the father Bill is a complete lunatic and I will agree with most of what was stated about him. I don't know all that back story but it does not surprise me. We played on the same team in EI and the EI story is 100% true. In my opinion, Bill is a crude, vulgar malicious man and should not be allowed to patrol the sidelines of youth sports events. Any team that brings that parent in deserves what they get.