Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #871  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does anyone know about training and or a winter league?
It will be in the the Giant Bubble at the new complex
Reply With Quote
  #872  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It will be in the the Giant Bubble at the new complex
yes. don't think that will happen anytime soon. just trying to plan his winter. maybe they'll rent out some space somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #873  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

the other site is having a field day with Barca. scared little men.
Reply With Quote
  #874  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the other site is having a field day with Barca. scared little men.
Barca had a winning record week 1. Not sure what people are complaining about.
Reply With Quote
  #875  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Barca had a winning record week 1. Not sure what people are complaining about.
I had a few positive posts up about Barca and their talent on BOTN. They were taken down after 2 days.
Reply With Quote
  #876  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had a few positive posts up about Barca and their talent on BOTN. They were taken down after 2 days.
one of mine is still up.
Reply With Quote
  #877  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Barca had a winning record week 1. Not sure what people are complaining about.
The "complaints" come from fearful competitors and LM allows those in; most pro Barca posts never see the light of day I tried).
Reply With Quote
  #878  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The "complaints" come from fearful competitors and LM allows those in; most pro Barca posts never see the light of day I tried).
Which is why this site has grown 10x on the last year. Larry actually created the site that will kill his.
Reply With Quote
  #879  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is why this site has grown 10x on the last year. Larry actually created the site that will kill his.
He started the BOTN decline with the Surf nonsense last year. It's only gone downhill since then. Tell people about this one - I have been. the more participants and threads the better. #Justsaynotolarry
Reply With Quote
  #880  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
He started the BOTN decline with the Surf nonsense last year. It's only gone downhill since then. Tell people about this one - I have been. the more participants and threads the better. #Justsaynotolarry
I actually find this site just as bad as BOTN sometimes, just different trolls hating on different clubs. My daughter plays for Susa and my son plays for Barca, so I come on here to see if there's any info that pertains to my son, but sifting through posts that constantly bash my daughter's club isn't really too much fun.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.