Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Bump.
          Why bump? Add something amigo.

Comment

Why bump? Add something amigo.
            Seems a lot of people have written off Nashoba, Algonquin and Westborough. Better than even chance in my opinion the CMass D1 final pairing comes out of those 3 names.

There, how's that? ;)

Comment

Seems a lot of people have written off Nashoba, Algonquin and Westborough. Better than even chance in my opinion the CMass D1 final pairing comes out of those 3 names.

There, how's that? ;)
              Don't you know they would have to beat the greatest team ever assembled to get there-I forgot their name.

Comment

Don't you know they would have to beat the greatest team ever assembled to get there-I forgot their name.
                I envy that amnesia.

Comment

Heisenberg...

Comment

Ok, a few weeks away from the end of the season and playoffs will begin. Any changes in predictions? Whose going to come out on top of each of the divisions?

West: Does Minnechaug look strong again this year? Pittsfield did Ok last year, do they have a shot?
                    Central: Wachusett or Nashoba?
                    South: Franklin, Bishop or Needham? Anyone else in contention?
                    North: It looks like the defending champs (Newton North) won't be there. Is AB the new king of the hill in the north or does Central Catholic have a good shot?

Comment

Ok, a few weeks away from the end of the season and playoffs will begin. Any changes in predictions? Whose going to come out on top of each of the divisions?

Wachusett parent looking past Algonquin and Westboro. Hilarious.

Comment

Right everything is Wachusett.

Comment

Right everything is Wachusett.
                          They do make good potato chips and beer.

Comment

Please stop. I started this thread because of all of the Wachusett talk in the other thread. Please don't bring that here. Full disclosure - I am a Franklin Parent whose just curious about the other divisions and I don't know a lot about the other teams in those divisions. Again, please don't bring that crap to this thread. Just trying to have a nice discussion about what people think.

Comment

you act like you're on the team? Parents are just nuts!!!!

Comment

West: Does Minnechaug look strong again this year? Pittsfield did Ok last year, do they have a shot?
                                South: Franklin, Bishop or Needham? Anyone else in contention?
                                North: It looks like the defending champs (Newton North) won't be there. Is AB the new king of the hill in the north or does Central Catholic have a good shot?
                                Pulling this to the bottom of the thread to bypass all the stupid talk about Wachusetts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X