Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is NEFC just a big business that has gotten too big with too many teams?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ugh! I give up on this site. I am not BTDT (my oldest isn't even in HS yet!) and I should have known better than to post and try to have a conversation. You are all freaking crazy.
    You will be missed.

Comment

Ugh! I give up on this site. I am not BTDT (my oldest isn't even in HS yet!) and I should have known better than to post and try to have a conversation. You are all freaking crazy.
      Right, BTDT. Your oldest is 9 LOL!

Comment

See this is a bit of a fallacy. My child chose between a mid sized club's A team and an NEFC regional team. We went with NEFC because the cost was considerably less, with more free training and a better coach. We've also been involved with an even smaller club that was cheaper than NEFC, but we had to fundraise and there was no extra training and the coach was a dad. No thank you. We are so much happier moving to a super clubs supposed "revenue" teams than our other options.
        ROLF. Sure. Coach was a dad, fundraising, "free training" . . . LOL

Comment

Right, BTDT. Your oldest is 9 LOL!
          Speaking of freaking crazy....
          Perspective's biggest <s>fan</s> sock puppet chirps up.

Comment

See you in the morning. Sneak preview?

Comment

Speaking of freaking crazy....
              Perspective's biggest <s>fan</s> sock puppet chirps up.
              LOL. From the person who has so many sock puppets he sells them on Ebay.

Comment

BTDT, the above is your biggest problem here and why Perspective always ends up checkmating you. Unless the hundreds of parents you have encountered over the years just haven't heard about TS.
                The biggest laugh is no one but Perspective actually cares about anything that is written on this site. BTW it's sure not like Perspective has a whole lot of people (other than his many sock puppets) jumping up to pat him on the back either.

Comment

The biggest laugh is no one but Perspective actually cares about anything that is written on this site. BTW it's sure not like Perspective has a whole lot of people (other than his many sock puppets) jumping up to pat him on the back either.
                  More than you, and in case you forgot, everyone actually knows who you are, so that is really embarrassing. There is NO explanation that can account for your lack of support, unless of course, you ordered all of your fans not to participate in TS (as though that would be believable). Enjoy your evening, BTNT.

Comment

See this is a bit of a fallacy. My child chose between a mid sized club's A team and an NEFC regional team. We went with NEFC because the cost was considerably less, with more free training and a better coach. We've also been involved with an even smaller club that was cheaper than NEFC, but we had to fundraise and there was no extra training and the coach was a dad. No thank you. We are so much happier moving to a super clubs supposed "revenue" teams than our other options.
                    As full of **** as this post is on many levels, there are loads parents who have lined up to parrot this party line and drink that Kool-Aid.

Comment

As full of **** as this post is on many levels, there are loads parents who have lined up to parrot this party line and drink that Kool-Aid.
                      If you follow the groundwork Perspective is trying to lay here its far better to make everything in the club about 5 specific teams and treat the rest of the paying customers like dog meat.

Comment

This is OK for NEFC, but when it's STARS, the horror!!!
                        Well that is because the Stars publically embarrass players on Twitter. The Stars cut players after they were convinced not to try out for their high school team. It's all about the coaches at the Stars and fulfilling their egos. They are a horror show.
                        Pretty much hits the nail right on the head.

Comment

Pretty much hits the nail right on the head.
                          That's what happens when the Brand becomes more important than the Product to the powers that are running the show.

Comment

BTDT, thanks for all of those posts in a row. There is no bully bigger than you. Did you forget about calling out your striker and other players on TS? How about all the 12 year old girls you have called out? Is that cool? Why don't you explain to everyone once and for all why you hate Stars so much. Was it really the 7-0 state cup game? Or something else. Since you obviously are going to continue your assault every single day don't you think we should at least know what it is about???

Comment

BTNT took an intro marketing course at Duke and got a C- and now he thinks he is a modern day Donald Draper.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X