Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All cedar stars staff being laid off

All coaches are gone. As of yesterday they were all let go.
    Wow

No proof? Just a statement? Even if they did Im sure a lot of clubs will follow suit just so the coaches and staff can collect unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      All coaches are gone. As of yesterday they were all let go.
      Wow
      Monmouth?

Comment

Fake news

Comment

No fake news at all. Call your coach and ask him.
          They are all gone.
          Proof? Just call them up. They are our coaches . Ask them .

Comment

Collect unemployment? So you are saying that in this downtime Cedar stars coaches were not working online with the players ? Giving training routines ? Helping with colleges ? Giving support and assistance? Wow great club.

Comment

No fake news at all. Call your coach and ask him.
              They are all gone.
              Proof? Just call them up. They are our coaches . Ask them .
              Stop spreading lies

Comment

They are not lies! You guys are funny. I found out last night after I spoke to my daughter’s coach. Is true. Why would I lie as it is effecting my own child . I am not happy about it .
                I am sharing this with you as it is a big concern of mine .
                I already paid for the season so the club already got money to cover the cost of the coach u til the end of this season . Letting him go shows that the club’s owner wants to keep the money and not pay the coach that was assigned to each team .
                I found it unfair to the coaches and to us parents .
                I don’t care if you don’t believe it . That is what happened as of yesterday.

Comment

They are not lies! You guys are funny. I found out last night after I spoke to my daughter’s coach. Is true. Why would I lie as it is effecting my own child . I am not happy about it .
                  I am sharing this with you as it is a big concern of mine .
                  I already paid for the season so the club already got money to cover the cost of the coach u til the end of this season . Letting him go shows that the club’s owner wants to keep the money and not pay the coach that was assigned to each team .
                  I found it unfair to the coaches and to us parents .
                  I don’t care if you don’t believe it . That is what happened as of yesterday.
                  It's true. To me, this confirms there will be no spring season.

Comment

Laid off so they can collect, and when things come back they come back. Fairly normal activity for employers to do this during these times (it's happening to virtually the entire retail/restaurant markets). It's only news because it's a soccer club.

Comment

What if they don’t come back....

Comment

What if they don’t come back....
                        Worry about that when it actually happens and things settle down.

Comment

Collect unemployment? So you are saying that in this downtime Cedar stars coaches were not working online with the players ? Giving training routines ? Helping with colleges ? Giving support and assistance? Wow great club.
                          All the decent clubs are doing virtual classes. Personally, I don’t think this justifies what we paid for spring and what we are getting BUT it’s still something and it’s spring is starts late they already have everyone’s money. Of course that’s yet to be seen. Maybe if the season is totally canceled we get some small refund. Yes I know that’s wishful thinking. Done come at me for that comment lol

Does anyone know if this is just certain teams or the entire club?

Comment

Worry about that when it actually happens and things settle down.
                            Exactly. They can't pay them now, so this allows them to get something. It's what the system is designed for.

Comment

Exactly. They can't pay them now, so this allows them to get something. It's what the system is designed for.
                              But most clubs like CSA have long ago required parents to be paid up for the year, except for additional programs like technical training. So why would they be running out of money?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X