Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    HS is an option. If you want it, play in a league that allows it. Some players do not want it. Nothing wrong there either. Stop deciding what is best for other peoples kids
    Northeast GDA is significantly weaker than ECNL. Now that more teams from around the country are dropping GDA, the league makes no sense at all to play in. My daughter already has made plans to play with an 07 Top Boys team next fall. She will forgo High School and get the training during the fall and start up with an ECNL club in the fall that we just accepted a spot on. You do not have to be on a GDA team to train all year long

Comment

Northeast GDA is significantly weaker than ECNL. Now that more teams from around the country are dropping GDA, the league makes no sense at all to play in. My daughter already has made plans to play with an 07 Top Boys team next fall. She will forgo High School and get the training during the fall and start up with an ECNL club in the fall that we just accepted a spot on. You do not have to be on a GDA team to train all year long
      haha. your kid would not make it on a top boys team for multiple reasons.

Comment

haha. your kid would not make it on a top boys team for multiple reasons.
        You don't know their situation...Could be that "daughter" is an identifies as born male. Or could be a top team in Alliance League or local travel league. I know of several girls on "top" SJSL boys teams that could barely make it onto an academy B team.

Comment

O7????

Comment

O7????
            They will be 8th graders in the fall. Think!

Comment

They will be 8th graders in the fall. Think!

original poster. my daughter is a 2006. She is a freshman in the fall

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X